Search for content in message boards

query

query

Clarice Dunham (View posts)
Posted: 26 Feb 2000 12:00PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Kimball
I am looking for the lineage of Phoebe Kimball who was born in Macwahoc, Penobscot County, ME. She was born 11 July 1858. Her father was Charles C. Kimball, no date of birth, married Susan Leavitt 13 July 1839 in Lincoln, Penobscot County, ME. Phoebe had a brother Frank. Any help would be appreciated. Clarice Dunham, PO Box 335, Dixfield, ME 04224.

reply to phebe kimball informaiton

Posted: 24 Dec 2012 6:27PM GMT
Hi:

My name is Robert Hodsdon. My wife Heidi has the ancestry account that is why her name is showing up. I noticed you are looking for information on Phebe Kimball and her line which her parents are Charles Kimball and Susan Leavitt. They are my 3rd great-granparents. I have a load of very old photos going from 1800 to late 1900's of the whole kimball family. I have done a lot of work on findagrave.com posting my whole family history with photos of people, obituaries, pictures of their grave stone's ect. If you put in charles c. kimball from maine in the search engine in findagrave you will find a lot of information

Re: reply to phebe kimball informaiton

Posted: 24 Dec 2012 6:32PM GMT
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | Terms and Conditions