Search for content in message boards

Rev, James Wallace

Rev, James Wallace

Posted: 25 May 2000 2:54PM GMT
Edited: 27 Jun 2001 12:04PM GMT
I am searching for Rev James Wallace who was from Paisley Scotland, He married a Divina Duncan. I believe they had 3 children. Any information welcome.
thanks Pam

James Wallace

Posted: 14 Jun 2000 11:05AM GMT
Edited: 23 Jan 2002 10:17PM GMT
Pam , as my recent post describes, I am
looking for a James Wallace, born 1830, I
have reason to believe he was a minister.
Please advise if any of the names in my post of this date, are familier to you

Rev. James Wallace

Posted: 15 Jun 2000 3:37AM GMT
I was so happy to get a response, but I dont believe it matches. My Rev. Wallace was probably born about 40 years later As he was still alive in 1950. He was born about 1865-70. As of 4 June 1952, he was in Bo'Ness. That same date, he had a daughter in Northern Rodesia, One son in the Air Force and the other son going to Rhodesia the next month. He was still preaching occassionaly at this point. It is said he had the brightest of blue eyes and the purest of white hair. I have a picture of him as well.
Could your James be 40 years older? Where did he live? Do you have his wifes name?

Rev. James Wallace

Posted: 15 Jun 2000 5:56AM GMT
Edited: 23 Jan 2002 10:17PM GMT
Hi Pam, You are so right , it is fun to get
a reply from someone. Also, again correct that, my james may be a bit old for a match.
I really know nothing about him as I only recently begin to explore that side of my family.. His wife was named Mary.
Thank you so much for your reply.sometimes
it seems the internet ends at the property line. Warmest regards, Clyde

REV JAMES PERRY WALLACE

LINDA MORRIS (View posts)
Posted: 10 Jul 2000 12:53PM GMT
HI, I TOO AM LOOKING FOR A REV JAMES WALLACE. HE HAD LIVED IN DELAWARE AND HIS DAUGHTER ELIZABETH WAS BORN THER IN 1810 AND THEY MOVED TO OHIO. SHE MARRIED THER IN 1827 IN GREENE CO. LATER SHE AND HER HUSBAND DANIEL KNIGHT WENT TO MISSOURI. COULD WE BE LOOKING FOR THE SAME FAMILY. IT IS POSSIBLE HE HAD A SON WHO BECAME A REV. TOO.

LINDA MORRIS

Rev, James Wallace

Posted: 10 Jul 2000 2:32PM GMT
Sorry, but I dont think they connect, My James Wallace resided in Scotland, He preached in Paisley. He married Divina Duncan.
I just got an address of a church he preached at and am writing to see if they kept a family record on him
thanks anyway, I appreciate it

Re: James Wallace

Posted: 21 Oct 2005 9:31PM GMT
Classification: Query
Hi Clyde,
i have a james alexander b. 05-25-1830 in de. mother Mary a Wallace b. 1801. James m. Mary jane Tuley b. 10-24-1835 ohio. Then they left and went to warren co., Ohio where they both died their. If any fit let me know I am stumped on james a wallace myself.

thanks
jeanette mckinney

Re: James Wallace

Posted: 20 Feb 2012 12:18PM GMT
Classification: Query
My Wallace family had a significant presence in Kent County, DE in the 1700s and were still present there in the early 1800s. This family traditionally was quite close to the Alexanders. Do you have more detail on the Wallace family of the mother of James Alexander, b. 5-25-1830?
per page

Find a board about a specific topic