Search for content in message boards

Tabernilla

Tabernilla

Posted: 12 Jul 2009 5:05PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Tabernilla, Barthelemy, Dolz, Arango, Fernandez, Trevejo
I am also looking for information regarding the Tabernilla family. The furthest I can go back is Francisco Tabernilla Alonso, who married Ana Garcia de Barthelemy in the mid to late 19th century. They had several children including Julie Tabernilla Garcia and Juan Francisco Tabernilla Garcia, who married Julia Dolz Arango. One of the family, Francisco Tabernilla (may have been Ana and Francisco's son), was an artist of some renown at the time. His daughter, Generosa Tabernilla, married Oscar Fernandez Trevejo, who was the director of the Havana Stock Exchange. I am looking for any information on the Tabernilla family, specifically, on the artist Francisco Tabernilla. Thank you in advance

Re: Tabernilla

Posted: 13 Jul 2009 12:50AM GMT
Surnames: Tabernilla
Try the web page of Silito Tabernilla

Re: Tabernilla

Posted: 11 Aug 2009 3:08AM GMT
Edited: 22 Aug 2009 2:01PM GMT
Surnames: Dolz, Tabernilla
Robert - Thanks for your response. I have been in contact with Silito previously. Henry Dolz had written an extensive family history on the Dolz and Tabernilla families before Castro took over. Unfortunately, the family history was left behind with some aunts in Habana. The aunts our now surely deceased and nobody knows what has become of the books on the family.

Again, I appreciate your quick response.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic