Search for content in message boards

MAREK buried in Granger early 1900's

MAREK buried in Granger early 1900's

Mary Allison (View posts)
Posted: 30 Nov 2002 11:22AM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Marek, Peters, Moravek, Kanak, Pivonka
My gr grandfather is supposed to be buried in Granger--in the "old" part of the cemetery, according to family history. He and my gr grandmother divorced and I have very little info on him. His name was JAN (John) Marek. I would really love to get his DOB. I would assume he would be buried in the Brethren Cemetery--if it is true that he is burined in Granger.

He had a daughter, Emilie Marek Surovik, who lived in Temple and a son Frank Marek (my grandfather) who lived in Port Lavaca (Six Mile). Neither the Surovik family or the rest of the Marek family seem to know anything about him.

Re: MAREK buried in Granger early 1900's

Posted: 22 Jul 2012 2:14AM GMT
I found an Emelie (last name unknown) born in 1873 overseas who married George Surovik. They lived in Bell County. They had three children John-Millie and Frank. Send me an e-mail at drohanhill@hotmail.com if I can help you. I am also researching Marek family in this area.

Re: MAREK buried in Granger early 1900's

Posted: 22 Jul 2012 2:20AM GMT
Found Frank Marek living in Granger in 1920 with wife Maryand children Mary-Rudolph-Frank
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions