Edited: 15 May 2003 2:19AM GMT
Surnames: Brady, Smith
Anyone out there related to Hugh Brady?

Hugh Brady/Hannah McCormick

Posted: 7 Apr 2001 12:00PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Brady
Yes Sir, Im related to the Infamous one.I never heard it put like that, but he was married to Hannah McCormick. and I come from his son James Brady. I hope you find the one your looking for,what era is that. Hugh was from Ireland also,and came to Pennsylvania,abt. 1740, something. But thanks for responding.Bye,Tereasa

which Hugh brady

ed j. brady (View posts)
Posted: 7 Apr 2001 12:00PM GMT
Surnames: brady
which hugh brady are you referring to? The imfamous hugh brady of Penn. (I belive he is referred to as the Pionner )that was married to Hannah. Because we also have a HUGH BRADY of Mountnugent, County Cavan, Ireland who went to Nevada in the mid 1850's with his brother Edward. We believe he may have had a child in Nevada. He also had a brother named John (I believe he was a priest) and 2 sister's ( one was named ann)who emigrated to Connecticut. That's the Hugh brady I am trying to research is that your Hugh .

Re: Hugh Brady/Hannah McCormick

Posted: 25 Jun 2001 2:48AM GMT
Edited: 25 Nov 2001 1:58AM GMT
Surnames: McGrath, Brady, McGraw, Sokolowski, Knop, Brady, Wagner, Grajewski
Are any of your Brady's in your line related to any in My line. I have a James Thomas Brady (Thomas James Brady) married to a Margaret (McCarthy) McGrath. They lived in the Connecticut area. On Margarets birth certificate she was born in Westport CT and James was born in our around Southington CT. My great great grandmother was Florence Edna Brady who married a Knop If this sounds like something that is trailable on your line., please E-Mail me at Redhead20695@aol.com Thanks in advance. Also these McGraths are supposedly from New York somewhere as well.

Re: which Hugh brady

Colm (View posts)
Posted: 9 Feb 2002 10:14PM GMT
Classification: Lookup
Surnames: HUGH BRADY
Ed or Marian HAVE YOU A NEW E MAIL NUMBER? COLM Contact me soon I d like to share information on Hugh Brady Yerington NV 1860/1890s with anyone out there

Posted: 10 Feb 2002 5:30AM GMT
Surnames: Brady
Hello,I will reply to you. I am an ancestor to Hugh and Hannah (McCormick) Brady. But they came here, in the 1700`s from Ireland.and settled in Cumberland County, Pa.I think it was about 1736,and they built a house its called the old Homestead, it is still standing today.I have yet to see it. i live in Texas, a little far for me to go. Anyway,your Hugh could be a descendant as well. They were my many, many, great grandparent, way back.Have a nice day, you can e-mail me direct if you want, I also have an old family tree of the Bradys. Bye,
Tereasa

Jerry C brady (View posts)
Posted: 23 Aug 2006 2:35AM GMT
Surnames: brady
I would be interested in your brady tree,my name is jerry c brady of burlington north carolina,I,am a desent of Lewis Brady,thanks jc brady.

Tereasa (View posts)
Posted: 23 Aug 2006 1:55PM GMT
I have never heard of Jerry Brady before, or Lewis. Would you know any other names? Like the branch where you might have started? Like which child of Hugh and Hannahs` did you come from? Hughs children are as follows:Capt. John Brady, Samuel,Joseph,Hugh II,
James,Ebenezer,Mary,and finally Margaret.
Let me know,if any of these are familiar.
Thanks,
Tereasa

jerry c brady (View posts)
Posted: 23 Aug 2006 11:07PM GMT
thanks I,m still trying to find out about capt brady,I have a John Brady in my tree ,mine was born in 1785,is that close to capt john? jc brady.

Tereasa (View posts)
Posted: 24 Aug 2006 12:09AM GMT
Hi Jerry, Capt. John was born in Deleware it says 1733. He married Mary Quigley in 1755.About what age are you, because this tree,stops at my Great Grandfather,H.E.Brady. And he was born in 1800 something.His children are not on here. My lineage is with the youngest Son,James Brady who was born in 1753. So let me know. Are we allowed to give our e-mail address`s on here?
Tereasa
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions