Search for content in message boards

Descendants of Sally (Sarah) Saunders and Thomas Woodson, Sr.

Descendants of Sally (Sarah) Saunders and Thomas Woodson, Sr.

Posted: 3 May 2009 5:04PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Woodson, Garvin, Wiltberger
Seeking any information on the descendants of Sally (Sarah) Saunders and Thomas Woodson, Sr., m. 28 Feb 1796 in Goochland Co., VA. Children are (1). Robert Saunders, (2). Mary LeVillain, Elizabeth, (3). Harriet, Egbert, (4). Thomas Jr., Edwin, Volney, (5). Anthony LeVillain and Julian Woodson.
(1). Robert Saunders Woodson m. Hulda Ann Young and had Jane Ann, Phillip James, Martha Anthony, Thomas Dupuy, Elizabeth LeVillain, Robert Hyde, Mary, Margaret and Henrietta Woodson.
(2). Mary LeVillain Woodson m. Joseph Wiltberger and had Elizabeth, Ann Warner, Egbert, Julian, Theodore, Rudolph, Sarah and Catherine Wiltberger.
(3). Harriet Woodson m. Sinclair Garvin and had William, Porterfield, John, James L., Samuel, Alice and Belle Garvin.
(4). Thomas Woodson, Jr. m. Elizabeth Ann Clarkson and had Horace Byron, Sarah Elizabeth, James Thomas, LaPrade, Mary LeVillain, William Hudspeth and Henry Clay Woodson.
(5.) Anthony LeVillain Woodson m. Eliza Bell Chapline and had Albert LaPrade, Isaac Thomas, Sarah Virginia, Warren Edwin, Mary LeVillain, Matthew, Jacob Walter, John Crittenden and Eliza Belle Woodson.
Would appreciate any information on or contact from any descendants of any of these people.

Re: Descendants of Sally (Sarah) Saunders and Thomas Woodson, Sr.

Posted: 3 May 2009 11:44PM GMT
Surnames: Jackson, Brown, Woodson, Young, Saunders, Phipps, Cooper, Harrison, Coleman, LaVillian, Dupuy, Colyer, Crow, Day, Wells, Evans, Morgan, Kelly/Kelley, Jarrell, Hines, Adams, Cook
Patrick, Thomas Woodson and Sarah Sally Saunders are my 4th Great Grandparents. Will be glad to share. Send me your email addy and we can compare notes.

Jackie Snyder King

Re: Descendants of Sally (Sarah) Saunders and Thomas Woodson, Sr.

Posted: 4 May 2009 12:11AM GMT
Jackie,
My email is cps21784@verizon.net. Would love to hear from you.

Patrick
per page

Find a board about a specific topic