Search for content in message boards

Alexander Campbell Whitley County KY

Alexander Campbell Whitley County KY

Posted: 3 May 2012 1:57AM GMT
Classification: Query
I am looking for information here. I have hit a dead end. I know that he came from Scotland at about 5 years old. He lived in the NC area. He had 3 kids: James, John, and Jane.

Alexander, James and Jane moved to Whitley County/Knox Co,
KY area. His son John moved from NC to TN and then eventually to Arkansas. I have info on that line if anyone needs it.

What I am looking for is some record of who Alexander was married to and who his parents were and where from Scotland did he come from. Any help would be appreicated.

Re: Alexander Campbell Whitley County KY

Posted: 22 Sep 2012 8:40PM GMT
I am looking for the same person. Alex died Aug. 10, 1810 in Knox County. Check out the Book A, Knox County 1801-1842
and you can see the legatees.
Jane Benson Campbell was married to Jeremiah Shelly.
John Campbell was married to Usley Corley and had several sons, James, Alexander, John, etc.
James married Lucy Howard and eventually moved to Searcy County, Ark.

Re: Alexander Campbell Whitley County KY

Posted: 20 Feb 2014 5:10AM GMT
Surnames: Campbell
I am looking for information on my gg Horace Campbell who lived in Whitley Ky in 1904 because I am just starting and I am an only child with no one left in the family to get me started. My grandfather was Lawrence Campbell born in 1904 son James M Campbell born in 1935 that is all of the start that I have other than names of my grandfathers brothers. Any information for a start would be appreciated.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic