Search for content in message boards

J. W. Lusby and John O'Kane Snodgrass, founders of Kentucky Christian University

J. W. Lusby and John O'Kane Snodgrass, founders of Kentucky Christian University

Posted: 30 Sep 2007 4:10PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: SNODGRASS and LUSBY
Is Rose Elle or Rosella (b. 1865) and John O'Kane (b. 1863) SNODGRASS buried in the Grayson Memorial Cemetery near Kentucky Christian University in Grayson, KY? If so, could someone give me the information from their tombstone.

Is Mr. and Mrs. J. W. LUSBY buried in the same cemetery? If so, could someone give me the information from their tombstone.

On December 1, 1919 J. W. Lusby and John O'Kane Snodgrass co-founded the Christian Normal Institute which was later known as Kentucky Christian College and now known as Kentucky Christian University.

Many thanks.

Re: J. W. Lusby and John O'Kane Snodgrass, founders of Kentucky Christian University

Posted: 1 Oct 2007 11:34PM GMT
Lusby, Emma V. w/James W. 1879-1963 Grayson
Lusby, James W. h/Emma V. 1872-1937 Grayson
Snodgrass, J.Okane Dec 4,1863-Apr 23,1945 Grayson
Snodgrass, Rosella Nov 17,1865-May 8,1939 Grayson
Snodgrass, Rosella w/J.Okane Snodgrass

Carolyn Wilson Dyer
Georgetown, Kentucky

Re: J. W. Lusby and John O'Kane Snodgrass, founders of Kentucky Christian University

Posted: 1 Oct 2007 11:38PM GMT
Surnames: LUSBY and SNODGRASS
Thank you so very much. I have compiled some family research on John O'Kane Snodgrass that I am going to donate to Kentucky Christian Universiy.

Posted: 24 Jan 2013 9:12PM GMT
I am posting images from old slides from CNI (Christian Normal Institute now Kentucky Christian University KCU) I have a good image of J. O. Snodgrass

You can find it on facebook
If you use facebook and are interested you should "like" the Young Library at Kentucky Christian University KCU
I will be posting many more images from the early history of the college

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=390643517692263&s...
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | Terms and Conditions