Search for content in message boards

texas bible family

texas bible family

chris bible (View posts)
Posted: 2 Feb 1999 12:00PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: bible
my family has been in texas for at least 125 years there are many members still here my great uncle e.w. bible has done a lot of research on our family and i am sure he would be happy to share that with you i believe he has traced our family back to tennessee? if you let me know, i can send you a copy of his research

Bible Family Info

Barb (Bickerstaff) Mowat (View posts)
Posted: 7 Feb 1999 12:00PM GMT
Surnames: Bible, Brinker, Bickerstaff
Looking for additional info on John Adam Bible wife Ella May Brinker. Married July 1,1895 in Claremore, Okla. He passed away April 17, 1955. He and Ella May had 2 daughters, Katie who married Edgar Earl Bickerstaff and Maude who married Charlie A. Carter. Any information you might have would be wonderful. Thank you.

Bibles of Texas

Posted: 11 Jul 1999 12:00PM GMT
Edited: 8 Jul 2001 10:15PM GMT
Surnames: Bible
Looking for info on Mary Jane Bible b.1851 who lived just west of Waco and married Rufus J. Walbridge in abt 1867. Rj and Mary Jane lived in Lampassas area and had three children there.Children were Ara Lee Walbridge b1868,, Jess M. b1876, and Ina Walbridge b 1881. She died in California in early 1900's. Can't find birth or death info.

Capliner/Bible Genealogy

Posted: 23 Jun 2000 12:00PM GMT
Edited: 22 Jun 2001 10:10PM GMT
Seeking information on Mary (or Elizabeth) Bible, believed born in Pendleton Co., VA. (now WV.). She married Adam Caplinger (23/12/1788-22/2/1860), in Pendleton Co., ca. 1810. Any help regarding her parents, siblings and children would very appreciated.

Bible research

Posted: 14 Oct 2000 12:00PM GMT
Edited: 7 Dec 2001 11:55PM GMT
I would love to have a copy of the research done on the Bible family. My great, great grandmother was Cemantha Susannah Bible d/o Lewis and Malinda Haskett Bible s/o John and Rebecca Coffelt Bible s/o Hans Adam and Maria Eva Margaretha Mueller Biebel s/o Hans Georg and Maria Eva Burckhardt Biebel.
I am still filling in the gaps. I have had a terrible time finding much on Lewis or Malinda. The family lived near Waco in 1850, but Malinda was not listed in the census. I cannot find them (yet in the 1840 or 1860 censuses). Oh, well so it goes.
Good luck with your research. Kay

re: Capliner/Bible Genealogy

Posted: 14 Oct 2000 12:00PM GMT
Edited: 7 Nov 2002 6:27AM GMT
I don't know if this will help you. But Christian Bible and his first wife Catherine Folman had a daughter named Mary. Christian was born in the middle 1700's and died in 1883 in Greene County, Tennessee.

Re: texas bible family

Posted: 31 May 2002 6:32PM GMT
Edited: 6 Jun 2002 5:07PM GMT
Surnames: Campbell, Bible, Bolen, Rose,
I would like to have a copy of your Bible geneology. My G-Grandmother was related to the Bibles of Oklahoma. Her name was Mary Ella Rose. I am trying to find out where she fits into the Bible line. All I know is that she had an uncle named "Row" Bible. I think that the "Row" may be short for Roland. Thanks : )

J. D. Bible (View posts)
Posted: 17 Jul 2002 4:18PM GMT
Was your G-Grandmother born in about 1880, and was she commonly called "Rose", and did she live in N. M.? My grandmother, Nancy Celestia (Boatman) Bible was previously married and had a daughter, Rose. My dad, b. 1902, talked about her. She would have been his oldest sister, raised by Nancy and my grandfather, Benjamin Franklin Bible(s), first in Texas then in Oklahoma. If this is the right person, I don't have a great deal of information at this time, but it is available through my cousins.

Posted: 17 Jul 2002 8:14PM GMT
Edited: 4 Jul 2004 3:41AM GMT
Surnames: Rose, Bible
No, my g grandmother was born abt. 1860. She went by the name "Ellie." Thanks!

Re: Capliner/Bible Genealogy

M Smith (View posts)
Posted: 25 Sep 2005 8:56PM GMT
I am related to Adam Caplinger (Keplinger) settled (and was buried in Keplinger Cemetery in Southwest Township, Crawford Co, IL ) who was married to Mary Bible. Did you find any information on her? Our family has none on her. We do understand that she did not go to IL with him, any info? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank You.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | Terms and Conditions