Search for content in message boards

Clyde Murrell Knowles Jr.

Clyde Murrell Knowles Jr.

Moe Monsarrat (View posts)
Posted: 2 Mar 2000 12:54PM GMT
Are you related to Dr.Clyde Knowles Jr.From Phenix City,Alabama? I am searching for info on him.

knowles family

diane (View posts)
Posted: 22 Mar 2000 10:28PM GMT
Looking for information on the Knowles family. My family came from Alabama would like to know if your family might know some of mine. I don't have very much information about them. Would like some help. you can e-mail me at d316lady@aol.com

Knowles family

Moe Monsarrat (View posts)
Posted: 23 Mar 2000 5:26AM GMT
Dear Diane, I too am looking for info on the knowles family.I recently got some on Dr. Clyde Knowles Jr.I'll forward it to you.Please do the same if you come up with anything.

Knowles family

Alan Moe Monsarrat (View posts)
Posted: 7 Apr 2000 8:52AM GMT
I have a rather extensive list of people named Knowles in Alabama Georgia.Phone numbers addresses.There are apparently at least two different branches.Many are not aware of each other.E-mail if you want the lists.

Knowles in Mississippi

Melissa (View posts)
Posted: 29 Jun 2000 6:01PM GMT
My maiden name is Knowles. My late grandfather was Justin Oren Knowles. (born in 1919) His mother was Lizzie Mae Knowles. They've lived in MS all their life.

Re: Knowles/Lambeth of Flomaton, Alabama

Posted: 29 Jun 2001 5:02PM GMT
Surnames: Knowles, Lambeth
I am looking for links between the Knowles family and the Lambeth family in Flomaton, Alabama. Several siblings of the Lambeth family (Edna, Martha, Nancy, Annie, Thomas, and Henry) married several members of the Knowles family (Jess, John, Jim, Ezell, Ethell, and Sabra). The marriages probably would have occurred between 1910 and 1930.

Posted: 27 Oct 2002 6:51AM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Knowles, Lambeth, Lister
Hi Karen, my cousin-in-law has done some work on our family, TracieLS@aol.com. The LDS site has that Daniel Pendleton Knowles married Annie Lambeth on May 12, 1895 in Escambia County, Alabama. They had Hosea Oscar Knowles (my husband's Great Grandfather) born on July 20, 1896 and died in Mobile, AL on Dec. 8, 1958. Hosea married Addie Elvira KNOWLES daughter of Henry Smith Knowles and Rosa Belle Lister. I don't know if Hosea and Addie were kissing cousins, but will be happy to exchange more information as I found out more. Hope this helps you.

Stephanie (View posts)
Posted: 21 Nov 2002 8:33PM GMT
Edited: 14 Mar 2005 2:15PM GMT
Surnames: Knowles, Lambeth, Godwin
My great grandparents are Isaac EZELL Knowles and ANNIE Lee Lambeth. My grandmother grew up in Flomaton and married a Godwin. My grandfather had a brother who married my grandmother's sister...Narvel Lee Godwin md. Elsie Lee Knowles. I would love to exchange more info with you.
Thanks. Stephanie

Karen (View posts)
Posted: 5 Jan 2003 12:01AM GMT
Edited: 14 Mar 2005 2:15PM GMT
Surnames: Lambeth, Knowles
Sorry for the delayed response. Crazy with the holidays. Annie Lambeth was my grandfather's half-sister. I have a good amount of info on the Lambeth family and some on the Knowles. Happy to share. Are you looking for something specific?

Re: Knowles in Mississippi

Posted: 17 Jun 2003 8:27PM GMT
George Knowles-Magnolia,Miss.
children
Annie,Jessie,Will,Florence

Annie married James Nichols lived in Leesville & Merryville La.
Florence married Levi Bass (from Miss)lived in New Orleans.
i am looking for George's father & mother.
James
per page

Find a board about a specific topic