Search for content in message boards

BARRETTE

BARRETTE

Judy (View posts)
Posted: 21 Jun 1998 12:00PM GMT
Classification: Obituary
MARY BARRETTE d. Dec. 15, 1885 @ Bridgeport, age 20 yrs, d/o Mr. Chas. Barrette, buried St. Gabriel's cemetery, Prairie du Chien,

Prairie du Chien Courier, Dec. 22, 1885

Finding info on my grandfather

Jenny (Barrette) Lowell (View posts)
Posted: 21 Sep 1998 12:00PM GMT
Surnames: Barrette
I am looking for anyone who knew my grandfather Anthony Barrette, He was born April 9, 1921, Died August 1972, Buried ( I think ) in Lamar Arkansas. Anyone with any information about my grandfather please contact me
Posted: 15 Nov 1998 12:00PM GMT
Edited: 23 Jun 2001 6:02AM GMT
I replied before and mail bounced. I am probably related
to you and would like to compare notes. I am gggrandaughter of Peter (Pierre) Barrette of Bridgeport, Crawford Cty. Wisc. Very interested in contacting members of Barrette
family.

Phyllis Barrette Bonville.

Pierre Barrette

Grace (View posts)
Posted: 31 Jul 1999 12:00PM GMT
Phyllis- Correction- Joseph Barrette Sr. was buried at Detroit 17 July 1797. Joseph Jr. was borne 16 oct. 1769 at ST Constant. Pierre was borne 11 Feb. 1800 at the Parish of St. Constant. Grace

Pierre Barrette

Grace (View posts)
Phyllis-According to the "Memoirs" of Marie Martel,Dubuque,Ia. our Pierre Barrette was the son of Joseph Barrette [Courville} and Josette{Marie Louise}Primeau, in the Parish of ST. Constant. This Joseph Barrette was the son of Joseph Barrette {Courville} and Marie-Anne Roy. Pierre's father, Joseph was buried in Detroit, 17 July 1797. About Ms. Martel- I recall meeting this lady when she was doing this research in 1950. She did very extensive research and has a book published,however I do not have a copy, only the part concerning the barrette family.My ggrandfather was Louis Barrette,29 feb 1824.Grace

Pierre Barrette at Bridgeporte WI

Grace (View posts)
Pierre Barrette had twelve children including Pierre Jr. -Pierre Jr. was born 7 Mar. 1829 at Prairie du Chien,WI. They moved to Bridgeporte around 1834. Pierre Sr. was married to Therese Godard dit Lapointe.

Searching for Book by Martel

Posted: 9 Aug 1999 12:00PM GMT
Edited: 23 Jun 2001 6:02AM GMT
Surnames: Antaya, Barrette dit Courville, Schumacher, Kenyon, Mueller, Roy, LaPointe, Kada, Lindig
Looking for book of Memoirs by Marie Martel, Dubuque, Iowa written about 1950. Book includes genealogy of the family
Barrette dit Courville.

Samuel And Louis Barrette

Lmerglewski (View posts)
Posted: 6 Dec 1999 12:00PM GMT
Surnames: Barrette, Morris, Herzog, Lapointe, Morris, Garvey, West
I am looking for any information in the Prairie Du Chein/Crawford County Area on the Above Surnames

Samuel and Louis Barrette

Grace McGill (View posts)
Posted: 9 Dec 1999 12:00PM GMT
Surnames: Barrette, Herzog

Pierre Barrette and Therese Lapointe-parents of Louis
Barrette who married Caroline Powers[Poze]. Louis and Caroline had a son named Samuel. Samuel married Adeline
Hertzog.They had the following children. Henry,Roland,
Alex,Joseph, Caroline, Antoinette,Louis,Fredrick and
Arthur. Arthur married Gladys West on the 28th of March

Grace

book by Martel

Jamie Lapp (View posts)
Posted: 27 Dec 1999 12:00PM GMT
Surnames: antaya
I am not completely certain that I have the book you are seeking, but it is a book I have had in my family for years. It is of several of those names you have requested. I am currently away from my home and will return on Friday. I will check to see the exact name of this book and will let you know. It is about her people the Indians. Many of the names listed are mentioned in this book and many more that are not. It is authenticated by the State Historical Society. I will get back with you this coming weekend.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic