Search for content in message boards

Request for cemetery look up - photos

Request for cemetery look up - photos

Posted: 27 May 2010 5:14PM GMT
Classification: Cemetery
I am trying to find Meredith Jacob Miller 1874 -1945, Jacob "Jake" Miller 1840-1900, William Miller 1814-1905, and any apparent relatives. They all died in Delaware county Indiana. Jacob in Liberty Township. I haven't been able to pin it down any further. Any help out there?

Re: Request for cemetery look up - photos

Posted: 29 Jul 2012 3:17AM GMT
Classification: Query
I think that these are the names of all the cemeteries in Delaware County-Liberty Township-Indiana: Bortsfield, Freidline, Graham, Mount Tabor, Orr, Sparr, Truitt and White. Does anything here sound familiar?

I don't know these cemeteries but I live near enough to try to locate and them. I would be willing to walk a couple of them for you and take a few photos if you still need assistance.

Posted: 29 Jul 2012 5:09PM GMT
I found Meredith in Beech. I haven't found his ex wife, Naiomi Doggett or William. I feel certain that they are in delaware county somewhere, cant prove it. If you would like to search. I would enjoy hearing anything you find

Posted: 30 Jul 2012 2:51AM GMT
I'll see what I can come up with, and will keep these names with me when I tromp around Delaware County.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | Terms and Conditions