Search for content in message boards

Dennis Springer and Margaret "Peggy" Goforth help needed

Dennis Springer and Margaret "Peggy" Goforth help needed

Posted: 26 May 2006 10:22PM GMT
Classification: Query
I need some help finding a living male "Mr. Springer" descendent of Dennis Springer of Union Co., SC. This Dennis was married to Margaret Goforth.

I am specifically looking for one on any twig EXCEPT down from Dennis' son, Jonathan, who married Jane or Alabama Belew.

I'm going to start this on Tuesday, so if anyone has any ideas, clues, names, please email me and I will try to sort though it and get started first thing Tuesday am.

I am going to use Janet Ariciu's online tree among others, census records on Ancestry, and the online white pages. And I'd like to keep it off list/board, so please email me if you have any remarks, tips, whatever. pezealogy@charter.net

And yes, I do collect Pez *VBG*

thnx in advance :)

melissa springer robards

Re: Dennis Springer and Margaret "Peggy" Goforth help needed

Posted: 13 Jul 2006 9:59PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Springer and Springer
Just a reminder :) I am still looking for a living male direct line descendent of Dennis Springer and Margaret Goforth. If we can't prove that Dennis, Ezekiel, Jonathan and Aaron were brothers, at least we can know for sure if they were related.

take care,

melissa
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions