Search for content in message boards

REED Pauline

REED Pauline

Posted: 24 Oct 2000 12:00PM GMT
Classification: Obituary
Edited: 28 Jan 2002 11:41PM GMT
Surnames: SCHULTZ, ROBEDEAU, SARGENT, BLAKLEY, JAMES, UNDERHILL, LYONS
Register-Guard Eugene Lane Co. OR Aug. 8, 2000
A graveside service will be held Aug. 20 for Pauline P. Reed of Bend, formerly of Eugene, who died July 23 of age-related causes. She was 84. She was born April 23, 1916, in Hamar, N.D., to Paul and Katherine Schultz Robedeau. She married Chester Reed in Devil's Lake, N.D., on March 23, 1938. He died previously. She moved from N. D. to Eugene in 1953 and to Bend in 1989. She was a homemaker and member of the Church of Christ in Springfield.
Survivors include six daughters, Lynne Sargent of Springfield, Sharon Blakley of Bend, Louise James of Lakeview, Rita Underhill and Nancy Reed , both of Bullhead City, AZ., and Patricia Lyons of Sweet Home; and 108 grandchildren, great-grandchildren and great-great grandchildren. A son, Paul Reed, died previously.
The Aug. 20 service will be at 2 p.m. at Rest-Haven Memorial Park & Funeral Home in Eugene. Autumn Funerals in Bend is in charge of arrangements.

Re: REED Pauline

Posted: 6 Jul 2010 11:23PM GMT
Classification: Query
My name is Frances (Frankie) Steward,daughter of Nancy Reed,grandduaghter of Pauline Reed. One of the 108 grandchildren,if you are one to and have any info on our family and would like to share that would be great.

Look foward to hearing form you,
Frankie

Re: REED Pauline

Posted: 14 Dec 2011 3:58AM GMT
Classification: Query
My name is patricia louise fortmiller I 'm Lynne marrideth Reed (sargents) daughter Pauline Reeds grandaughter . What kind of info about the family do you want to know?
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions