Search for content in message boards

locke family records

locke family records

Posted: 3 Oct 2004 10:09PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: locke,allen, cox, butler, johnson and thompson.
i need help completing family records. my family lived there. many records and secrets are still out there. my parents died when i was young.

i'm willing to pay for help in locating the right people.

call 716-883-9048 ask for thelma

Re: locke family records

Posted: 6 Feb 2005 2:29PM GMT
Surnames: myers
Where did your family live? I have ancestors named Locke who lived in Illinois from 1910-1930 census records and we are looking for info. too. Do you have any first names?

thelma (View posts)
Posted: 17 Feb 2005 7:42PM GMT
Surnames: locke/cox/simpson/mckinney/thompson
HI,
THANKS FOR RESPONDING. OUR FAMILY CAME FROM THE CAROLINAS. I HAVE A LOT OF NAMES. ONE OF THE MOST COMMON IS JAMES. THE FAMILY HAS MOvED TO VARIOUS LOCATIONS NOW.
ONE bRoThER moVED A LONG TIME AGO. WE NEED MORE INFO ABOUT WHAT HAPPENED TO HIM. HIS NAME WAS NEWPORT>

THANKS

THELMA

Joan Schrock (View posts)
Posted: 18 Feb 2005 3:44PM GMT
Joseph Thomas Locke b. 1836 Coles City, ILL m. Monmouth, Iowa d. Rooks City, Webster, Stockton, Kansas
Issue: Horace, Nathan, ElbridgeChester, Jay, John.. Father of Joseph Thomas was Abraham Locke and mother was Sarah Clampett. If you are interested in any of these names you can contact me at marquismc@aol.com Joan Schrock

Robin Locke (View posts)
Posted: 24 Jun 2005 3:08AM GMT
The Locke family I am researching lived in Jersey County from around 1860 to around 1910 or so. From there, I find them in Texas and California and Illinois. Does this match anything for you?

Robin
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions