Search for content in message boards

Jenkins in South Carolina

Jenkins in South Carolina

Jennifer Stokes (View posts)
Posted: 23 Jun 2000 3:31AM GMT
Seeking more information on my Jenkins relatives. Please help!! Any assistance would be appreciated:

Interestingly enough, the parents of my maternal grandfather both have the surname Jenkins. Yes, my great grandfather's (Joseph Arge Jenkins) surname and my greatgrandmother's (Shelley Jenkins) maiden name is Jenkins.
They are both from Colleton County/the sourrounding area.

Joseph Arge Jenkins parents are Mingo Jenkins and Rebecca Harrison.

Shelly Jenkins parents are Perry Jenkins and Phoebe Hodges.

I have a lot more information, but correspondingly, I have a lot more questions, please help!!!!

Thank you,

jstokes27@hotmail.com

Jennifer Stokes-- Jenkins

Deania (View posts)
Posted: 7 Jul 2000 12:17PM GMT
Jen have you tried www.genforum.com go to the landrum page 4 ithink and email Robert Jenkins. Some of the Jenkins were married into the Landrum Family in Ga Hugh Robert Jenkins married Victoria Landrum and moved to Grove, OK if you can't contact him email me bobby@pflash.com and I will give you his address. I don't know if you'all have a connection or not I'm on the Landrum side. Deania bobby@pflash.com

Re: Jennifer Stokes-- Jenkins

Jennifer Stokes (View posts)
Posted: 11 Sep 2001 5:16AM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Stokes, Jenkins, Owens, Salley, Rivers
Deania,
Thank you so much for that information. I'll surely give it a try.

Re: Jenkins in South Carolina

Posted: 4 Jan 2011 2:20PM GMT
Classification: Query
Hello Jeniffer,

Not sure, but my ggrandfather was from S C. His name was Joseph Jenkins (not sure about the A). They migrated to Lowndes county, Ga. with his wife and children, He was born 1820. I have been searching for a while and no breaks. If you feel that there is any connection plz contact me @canderson000@yahoo.com.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic