Search for content in message boards

Samuel REYNOLDS, b. 1798, and wife JANE GREEN, b. 1804

Samuel REYNOLDS, b. 1798, and wife JANE GREEN, b. 1804

Debbie Szekeres (View posts)
Posted: 22 Mar 2001 12:00PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: REYNOLDS, GREEN, WILSON, STEPHENSON, HANSON, TRUNDY
I am searching for information on Samuel Reynolds who resided in Brooks, Waldo Co., Maine. According to a relative, Samuel was born 1798 and died 1867. He was married twice. First to Jane Green and later to Mary Trundy. Samuel's children were Levi, b. Nov. 5, 1821; Mary Ann, b. Sept. 20, 1825, married a Mr. Wilson; Fanny, b. Feb. 18, 1827, married a Mr. Stephenson; Isaac Green Reynolds, b. March 4, 1830, married Phoebe E. Hanson; and Leonard, b. Feb. 22, 1832. If anyone has additional information on Samuel Reynolds, his wives or his children, please contact me. Thank you. Debbie

Re: Samuel REYNOLDS, b. 1798, and wife JANE GREEN, b. 1804

Posted: 23 Jul 2013 9:43AM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Reynolds, Mehitable, Rosetta
Debbie, I too am searching on information on the Reynolds family that lived in Brooks, Waldo, Maine back in the 1800's. family names are Samuel, James, William and Henry and my great grandmother was Rosetta... however i am finding that there may be more than one "Rosetta". There is also a "Mehitable", but have found more than one..... Not sure if this is the same "Samuel" .. i have a different one in my tree that was a little later..... may have been a cousin....
Did you know there is a road in Brooks, Maine named "Reynolds Road".? So there must have been a lot of them. According to my current tree, which is still a work in progress there were over a dozen Reynolds children in one lineage.... Not sure if we are related....
scribbie2011
per page

Find a board about a specific topic