Search for content in message boards

Halls, Thomas J. & William H.

Halls, Thomas J. & William H.

Nancy A. (View posts)
Posted: 31 Dec 1998 12:00PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: HALL
Looking for any descendents of Thomas Jefferson Hall or William Harrison Hall - both were in Brazos County during the period of 1860 - 1880. Thomas Jefferson and many of his family are buried in the Bryan Cemetery. I have not found where W. Harrison Hall is buried, but either Brazos or Washington Co, I believe. T. J. even served as the county treasure ca 1870. I have lots of info about their ancestors and other descendents.

Re: Halls, Thomas J. & William H.

Posted: 17 Nov 2003 4:20AM GMT
Thomas Jefferson Hall was my great great grandfather, one of his son's, T. Jackson (Jack) Hall, was my great grandfather. Be happy to swap info with you.

Tommie Clayton

Nancy A. (View posts)
Posted: 17 Nov 2003 2:22PM GMT
Tommy, go to
http://homepages.rootsweb.com/~unab22 and scroll down, click on Hall. Plus I have pictures of the head stones at Byran if you don't have them. I am so glad to hear from you.
Nancy A. - unab22@att.net

Posted: 20 Nov 2003 3:06AM GMT
Nancy...I did take cemetery pictures of the family plot in Bryan and also wrote down the inscriptions found there. Currently I'm
looking at records kept at the State Archives & Library in Austin
(very close to home). I'm trying to locate the death certificate for
Jack Hall (son of Thomas Jefferson Hall) - it isn't listed in Death
Records at the State level. Is there anything you are interested in? I will be glad to look for it. Have you been to Brazos County to look for records? If so, what did you find, where? I do plan several return trips there to continue my search.

Tommie

Posted: 9 Jan 2013 11:23PM GMT
Are you searching for Zack (Zackery or Zackary) HALL, b. 1853 d. 1875?
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions