Search for content in message boards

Help....

Help....

Natasha Depew (View posts)
Posted: 12 Apr 2000 6:30PM GMT
I am needing any information to the Depew line perhaps from Kingsport, Tennessee or from the Northeastern part of Tennessee. Thanks, Natasha Depew
Posted: 21 Apr 2000 5:56PM GMT
Edited: 22 Mar 2003 2:05AM GMT
Natasha,
The Depew Family of E. Tenn / Kingsport area are the descendants of Captain Isaac Depew (a Rev. war soldier) his 2nd wife Virginia Grimes/Graham. The Depew family in Hancock Co., TN are the descendants of Isaac Newton Mariah Elizabeth [Setzer] Depew (my line). Have no parents names for Isaac Newton Depew. Nor have we been able to tie him to the Capt. Isaac line.

Kingsport TN Depews

Posted: 23 Apr 2000 10:40AM GMT
Edited: 15 Nov 2003 5:32PM GMT
Do you have any geneaological lines from Isaac Depew going down to recent times in the Kingsport TN area?

Capt. Isaac Depew

Posted: 23 Apr 2000 8:24PM GMT
Edited: 22 Mar 2003 2:05AM GMT
I do not descend from the Capt. Isaac Depew of the Kingsport/Sullivan Co. area. I descend from a man named Isaac Newton Depew who settled in Hancock Co. TN and later moved to Clay Co., KY.
The father of Capt. Isaac Depew is known. More than 20 researchers have never been able to find the father of Isaac Newton Depew.

Geneol. Line

Natasha (View posts)
Posted: 30 May 2000 10:28AM GMT
No Im sorry I don't have a line together...Im still not really getting anywhere with my search...tasha

Depew Surname

Helen Wright (View posts)
Posted: 22 Aug 2000 12:27PM GMT
My grandfather lives in Kingsport Tn. His name is Enoch Depew. He has talked of Issac Newton Depew.

Depews

Carl Robert Depew (View posts)
Posted: 15 Sep 2000 11:26AM GMT
Did you get all the information you need about Kingsport Depews?
Are you related? If so you are wellcome to join the rest of the far-flung family who are piecing together our grandfathers..
We are from Capt Isaac Depew...
Posted: 16 Sep 2000 1:26PM GMT
Edited: 15 Nov 2003 5:32PM GMT
No, we have not been able to get the information. Perhaps you could help us. We're trying to trace a Clarence Depew and J.J. Depew back. Do you have any information?
My e-mail is maryrcarle@aol.com if you care to respond directly that way.

Thank you.

Re: Depews

im depew (View posts)
Posted: 15 Oct 2001 12:07AM GMT
Classification: Cemetery
i have photo of isaac newton depews grave

Re: Depews

Posted: 9 Oct 2014 12:22PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Depew, Witt, Light, Chase
I am from the Witt end of the Depew line in Sullivan County. I remember the Depews (?two ladies) researching family history in the 1960s.
Thanks for all the hard work! It made searching so much easier for all of us!
per page

Find a board about a specific topic