DANNY LLOYD LOWRANCE

DANNY LLOYD LOWRANCE

PAMELA D. LOWRANCE (View posts)
Posted: 25 Mar 2004 2:35PM GMT
Classification: Query
I AM THE WIDOW OF DANNY LLOYD LOWRANCE BORN
JUNE 2, 1946. HE WAS KILLED JULY 10, 1997 BY HIS
BROTHER BOBBY GENE LOWRANCE. HE AND I HAD 2
CHILDREN DANIELLE JO LOWRANCE BORN OCTOBER 7,1979 AND DANNY LLOYD LOWRANCE II BORN MAY 16, 1982. WE WERE MARRIED JUNE 6, 1987 IN RINGGOLD,GA. WE HAVE 5 GRANDCHILDREN. I AM SENDING THIS MESSAGE TO HAVE MYSELF AND MY CHILDREN AND GRANDCHILDREN ADDED TO THE LIST OF PERSONS ON THE LOWRANCE FAMILY TREE. ALSO,
TO DOCUMENT FACTS OF MY HUSBAND'S DEATH

Re: DANNY LLOYD LOWRANCE

Yvonne Bowers (View posts)
Posted: 25 Mar 2004 3:05PM GMT
Surnames: ListMom & Webmom
Who were Danny's parents (and grandparents if you have them)?

pamela d. lowrance (View posts)
Posted: 25 Mar 2004 3:10PM GMT
HIS PARENTS WERE WILLIAM ROBERT(BUD) LOWRANCE AND HIS MOTHER WAS FOYE MAE CRISP.
I DON'T KNOW WHO HIS GRANDPARENTS WERE, IF YOU
HAVE A WAY TO FIND OUT PLEASE LET ME KNOW.

Steven Lowrance (View posts)
Posted: 17 Nov 2005 4:11AM GMT
To whom it may cocern Danny LLoyd Lowrance was preeced in death by two other sons. Steven Daniel Lowrance who is the child of his first marraige. He has three daughters and lives in Lafayette, GA. His other son Tony Oshane who is from Danny's second marraige. He has two children and we are unsure were he resides.

Posted: 10 Jan 2010 11:02PM GMT
Surnames: Lowrance
Hi my name is Anna Maria Lowrance Kinker I am the only Grandaughter of William Robert Lowrance Jr. He was married to Martha Mae Gilwreath when he died. I do not know much about the Lowrance Family. I do know that my Grandfather was the oldest son of William Robert(bud)Lowrance Sr. from his first Marriage. I would love to know more about the Family as well as maybe talk to some of my relatives. My Dad was the only child as well Robert Wayne Lowrance unfortantley he passed away August 2009. I have a son who carries the Lowrance name and I would love to get info about the family if anyone has any info or knows where I can get it please let me know thank you

Posted: 15 Nov 2011 1:55AM GMT
Anna your grandfather and mine where brothers.Your Great grandmothers name is Adaline Sweet. On her side of the family I have been aboul to trace back to England. Hope this helps some.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | Terms and Conditions