Search for content in message boards

Winnie Norrod from Overton, TN

Winnie Norrod from Overton, TN

jessica beaty (View posts)
Posted: 16 Jul 2004 3:46PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Norrod, Beaty
Winnie Norrod was my g greatmother. She married Ogle Beaty sometime in the late 1800's to early 1900's and all i know is that they lived in Overton Co., TN. They had 14 children : Benton Beaty{d.} (my grandfather) of Clayton Co., GA; O.T. Beaty{d.}; Luther Beaty{d.}; Lester Beaty{d.}; Christine Hinkle{d.}; Sadie Vaughn of Cookeville; Betty Norris of Livingston; Flora Walker of Rickman; Louise Matheny of Indiana; Grace Morgan; and Hazel Reifert both of Michigan; Robert Beaty of Ohio; Herbert Beaty of Michigan; and Willie Beaty of Livingston. I'm searching for Winnie Norrod's parents and any other information anyone has on her.

Re: Winnie Norrod from Overton, TN

Elizabeth J Wells (View posts)
Posted: 16 Sep 2004 8:16PM GMT
Jessie I have all Winnies Norrod father &his 3 wifes & 11 children,Winnies has 1 whole brother(Luther Norrod). I have our tree all the way back to William 1&2 in England& all the pictures of my grandfather Mc Norrod.Winnies brother from her fathers 2nd family.I have pictures & the family tree. Having trouble getting you by Email.My address is, 2387 West Curry Dr Terre Haute,Indiana 47802-9714 Email me & I well send you as much as you want.
talk to you soon Liz

Mike Norrod (View posts)
Posted: 18 Mar 2005 7:02PM GMT
Winnie was my Great Aunt.
She was a half sister to my grandfather M.C.
Winnie's mother's name was Flora Shelton.
Milton C. had two children with Flora.
Four children with his second wife Nancy Elizabeth Key.
Five children with his third wife Marina Bilbrey.
Aunt Tennessee and Uncle Grover are still alive here in Battle Creek Michigan.

Faye Fox (View posts)
Posted: 10 Jan 2006 3:52AM GMT
Mr grandfather was Milton C. Norrod; his second marriage was to Nancy Elizabeth (Key) Norrod; (my grandmother). Milton had two children by his first wife; Winnie & Luther. Milton & Elizabeth had four children; Ethel, Bertie, Ruby & M.C. My mother was Bertie (Norrod) Buckner; married to my dad; Alex Jefferson Buckner. I would like to know more about both Milton's father, grandfather, etc. & also my grandmother's side; Nancy Elizabeth (Key) Norrod. I cannot find anything about my grandmother's people. Thanks for any help.
Faye (e-mail) Gammypa108@aol.com
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions