Search for content in message boards

Robert Prettyman

Robert Prettyman

Posted: 22 Sep 2004 5:33PM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 4 Oct 2005 10:26PM GMT
Surnames: Prettyman
I am looking for the parents of Robert A. Prettyman, born 1816 in Sussex, Delaware. He married Sarah Albright & moved to Phila..
ALSO, any info on Robert Prettyman, born after 1756 in Sussex, Delaware. I think he had two sons, Robert & William!

Re: Robert Prettyman

Barbara Graham (View posts)
Posted: 20 Nov 2004 2:53AM GMT
Hi,
My name is Barbara Graham. I have some geneology records on my mother's side and there were several Prettymans in her family. I have a record of a Robert Prettyman( it looks like married a Sarah Burton) and had sons named Robert and William. It looks like William dies as an infant. It looks like also there were three daughters, Sarah, Catherine, and Elizabeth.

Posted: 20 Nov 2004 3:52PM GMT
Hi Barbara,
Looks like we have similar ancesters. I show William as being married to Sarah Herring.
I am looking for a Robert born in Delaware in 1816. Do you know anything about him?

Barbara Graham (View posts)
Posted: 20 Nov 2004 5:00PM GMT
Hi Elizabeth,
It is hard to tell much from my material as it is old and kind of hard to decipher, but there looks to be several Roberts in different years and I don't have too many particular years of birth foor all of them. But we probably are from the same ancestors.
My mother's maiden name was Smilie, decendants of the Bangs and Prettymans, Meadows, Totmans and several others. Do you have any of these names in your descendents?
Barbara

Posted: 20 Nov 2004 6:10PM GMT
Barbara,
I'm sorry to say that none of your family names are familiar to me. My father's relatives are Green, Winther, Lalley and Albright. Wish we could help one another! Thank's for the response.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic