Search for content in message boards

Snavely ancestors

Snavely ancestors

Donna Snavely (View posts)
Posted: 2 Apr 2001 12:41PM GMT
I have been trying to find our snavely ancestors. I am looking for B.B. Snavely, David H. Snavely. We are somehow related to Milton Snavely Hershey. Does anyone have a chart with Snavely's. We are part of Snavely's Mill in Lititz, PA. It is a flour mill

Snavely Ancesters

BARBARA (View posts)
Posted: 11 May 2001 8:01PM GMT
Donna I am having a rough time with my Snavely's I can only go back to my great grandfather William Floyd Snavely, I know they came through Pa. and ended in Wythe & Smyth counties in Va.
Barbara

Snavely's from PA to Wythe County, VA

Posted: 12 Jun 2001 7:28AM GMT
Edited: 26 Jun 2001 5:55PM GMT
Barbara,

My Snavely's made the same move in the 1700's. Have you checked out Rootsweb? Geno Vaughn has done a lot of work on the Snavley family and could be of great help.

Please let me know if I can assist you in your Snavely search!

Re: Snavely ancestors

Posted: 20 Feb 2002 8:15AM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 3 Dec 2002 4:22AM GMT
Surnames: Snavely, Stauffer, Hershey, Gingrich, Rohrer, Haegy
I have been working on Snavely's in PA. Have a lot of info. if you want to contact me?

donna snavely (View posts)
Posted: 22 Feb 2002 12:20PM GMT
This message is for Darlene Moyer. I would be very interested in contacting you about the Snavely information you have. I have been doing research for the past year. I don't know how to contact you. Thanks, Donna

Posted: 24 Feb 2002 7:18PM GMT
Hi, Donna.
You can contact me at DarMoyer@aol.com.

Donna Zimmerman (View posts)
Posted: 24 May 2002 5:37PM GMT
Surnames: Rohrer, Musser, Wenger, Martin, Zimmerman
Hi,
I would like to see any info you may have, CesrsWoman@hotmail.com

Posted: 3 Jun 2002 5:02AM GMT
I am descended from Isaac Snavely (1713-1799) who married Catherine Rohrer (1719-1795). Catharine was the sister of John Rohrer of Lancaster County, that married Elizabeth Snavely. They all immigrated on the ship St. Andrew in 1949.
I have lots of pages, if you tell me which family you are interested in?
Darlene

Re: Snavely's from PA to Wythe County, VA

Ruth Marker (View posts)
Posted: 20 Aug 2003 11:57PM GMT
Do you by any chance have a George Herman Snavley in your family who was married to a Maybelle or Mabel Hoyt and had one child Rugardy These are my grandparents and mother They were married somewhere around 1914 Thanks

Posted: 19 Oct 2003 12:27AM GMT
My wife's grandmother was a Snavely. Here's the ancestry from her: Josephine Snavely>Joseph Alwise Snavely>Joseph Divinia Snavely>James Michael Snavely>Peter Snavely>John B. Snavely>Kasper Snavely. John B. Snavely was the Snavely who came from Switzerland to Pennsylvania. I don't think he had any siblings though. Anything you have will help. Thanks
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | Terms and Conditions