Search for content in message boards

The Flowers Chronicles

The Flowers Chronicles

Susanna Lingross (View posts)
Posted: 9 Oct 2001 2:51AM GMT
Classification: Query
A Flowers descendant has an extra copy of the book "The Flowers Chronicles" (revised edition) by Bill Flowers. If interested please contact Carol cejaysau@MSN.com

Re: The Flowers Chronicles

Posted: 4 Apr 2002 12:42PM GMT
Edited: 2 Jan 2003 1:31AM GMT
Surnames: Flowers, Lane, Sawyer
I am interested in finding The Flowers Chronicle. I looked for it at the Charleston County Library in S.C.. but they did not have a copy. Is this a book? I just recently found out that my great-grandmother was Mary Ann Flowers of Marion,SC. Does this have any info on that branch? I found a Mary Ann in the census of 1870 listed with Sarah H. Flowers. Any info would be appreciated.
Alice

Judy Burney (View posts)
Posted: 5 Apr 2002 4:17PM GMT
The Flowers Chronicles may be ordered through the author's daughter:

Belinda Flowers
1273 Blazing Ridge West
Lawrenceville, Ga. 30045

The cost is $95. You may e-mail her at belindaflowers@mindspring.com.

Posted: 4 Apr 2003 1:01PM GMT
Surnames: Flowers
The Family History Library in Salt Lake City has a copy of this book. I just came back from there and I looked at this book. You may be able to go to a Family History Center near you and have them get the book on loan for you to review first.

There is also another book that is called "Flowers Family of South Carolina". It also has the Flowers family from North Carolina. They have this on microfilm which I know you would be able to go to a Family History Center and get them to get it for you on loan to view in their center. It costs about $3 for the shipping and you can have it for about a month. The Film number is 182338.

Hope this helps!
Darlene
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions