Search for content in message boards

William O'Connor- Rose Beatrice Mills

William O'Connor- Rose Beatrice Mills

Posted: 19 Jan 2013 7:34AM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 19 Jan 2013 7:42AM GMT
i am looking for any information on a William O'Connor born abt 1902 died 1963 age 64 in Victoria, spouse was Rose Beatrice Mills children Dorothy, william (Bill), Ronald and Patricia the children were in St Vincient de Pauls orphanages Melb.William may have been a trapeze artist in trivially circus used to visit Adelaide alot. William was of German decent the family had changed their surname to the mum maiden name O'Connor her name was Kathleen Margaret O'Connor. census lists say William was a labourer, they lived around the Richmond area. Rose was originally married to Harold Percival Leigh in 1916. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you.

Re: William O'Connor- Rose Beatrice Mills

Posted: 19 Jan 2013 9:14AM GMT
A touch confused,from your tree you have,
Wilhelm marries Kathleen O'Connor.
Their son,William born 1899(not 1902)marries Rose Beatrice Mills.
Tree is then private.
When and where did these marriages occur?Was William the trapeze artist?

Posted: 19 Jan 2013 9:48AM GMT
Sorry, William O'Conner was the trapeze artist, Whilhelm was his father who Married Kathleen O'Conner. Not sure what Whilhelm surname was, my mother thinks it was something like Stutts or Strutz, he changed it during the war to O'Connor. Have no idea about marriages as i cant find anything. this is my last hope as ive exausted all avenues. recaluated William was born 1901.

Posted: 19 Jan 2013 11:24AM GMT
Edited: 19 Jan 2013 11:48AM GMT
Sturtz may be Kathleen's husband's name,a few by this name in index and white pages.You have both William Sturtz and William O'Connor dying in 1963,both death certificates would be helpful.Which area of Victoria did this all take place?
You might pick something up here.
trove.nla.gov.au/newspaper
When was the first child of William and Rose born,and where?

Posted: 20 Jan 2013 11:07AM GMT
First child Dothory 19/11/1927 William 22/9/1931 Ronald 22/9/1933 Patricia 12/12/1936 all born in Melbourne.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | Terms and Conditions