Does anyone have any information about a William Walker (born before 1750, died 1810-1812) married Jane. They lived in Nova Scotia, Canada. Their children:
1. MARIA Walker b abt 1774 died 1802-1807
married: Saumuel Caldwell
2. MARY JANE Walker b abt 1775 died 4-14- 1830 married: Michael Casey
3. ANN HULL (Nancy)) Walker b abt 1779
died 7-17-1859 married John Bond, Jr
4. WILLIAM Walker b abt 1782 died 3-17-1853
married Lydia Macumber (McComber)
5. JOHN Walker b abt 1784 died Nov 1859
married Hannah West
6. JAMES Walker b abt 1786 died 1823
7. ELIZABETH Walker b abt 1787 died 2-2-1871
married John Caldwell
We have been searching for this family for 2 years. William and Jane raised their family in Halifax-Rawdon, Nova Scotia.
It has been suggested that they were:
Planters, Loyalists, from England, from Scotalnd, and Wales.
If anyone has any information on this family please e-mail: email@example.com
Thank you for any and all help.