Search for content in message boards

LYNE, HEALY

LYNE, HEALY

Sally Lyons McAlear (View posts)
Posted: 20 Jul 1998 12:00PM GMT
Classification: Query
I am researching the family of Robert LYNE and Johanna HEALY from Kilgarvan, Co. Kerry. They married in Kilgarvan in 1850 and nine of their 11 children emigrated to America.
Posted: 19 Aug 1998 12:00PM GMT
Edited: 30 Jun 2001 4:10PM GMT

ANN YOU DIDN'T GIVE A TIME OR PLACE MINE I BELIEVE KILLARNEY TO BROOKLYN ABOUT 1881. HOW ABOUT YOURS? FRANK HEALY
Posted: 19 Aug 1998 12:00PM GMT
Edited: 10 Feb 2002 5:31PM GMT
Looking for relatives of Michael Healy and Bridget Dillon and their children Thomas , Ella, Margaret, Peter, William

looking for healy's

Victoria Healy (View posts)
Posted: 4 Feb 1999 12:00PM GMT
Surnames: Healy
Hi! I've come over to England for University from Ontario Canada. I plan to search for relatives of my grandfather the late James Healy while here a descendant of Michael Healy (Cork? Kerry?). If anypne has any information I'd appreciate it alot. Thanks!
Posted: 6 Feb 1999 12:00PM GMT
Edited: 3 Feb 2002 2:07AM GMT
Surnames: Healy, Murphy, Murley, Houlihan, O'Leary, O'Sullivan
Healy from Corabeg, Valentia, Co. Kerry, see my web page for "branches" back to abt.1731

Daniel Healy & Mary Connor Healy

Yolanda and Ken McDonald (View posts)
Posted: 8 Mar 1999 12:00PM GMT
Surnames: Healy, Connor, Leary, Murphy
John Healy and Mary Connor Healy, County Kerry IRL, had a son named Daniel who came to the US approx.1860. Daniel was christened Nov 1845, Glen Flesk, Kerry. His father's father was also John Healy, married to Hannah Leary. No record if there were more children. Daniel was married to Catherine Murphy, they had 2 sons: Joseph and Frank, 1 daughter: Eleanor. We do not know if Catherine came to the US with him or they married here. Catherine died very young. The two sons were indentured to separate families, Joseph to Maloy, Frank to McDonald, as Daniel could not care for them. Eleanor worked domestically and never married. Frank McDonald married Josephine Haugh and had a family. Joseph Maloy's name was changed to James Maloy and he graduated from Valparaiso, married Lilly Dittman but never had children. After his death, she remarried a Henkel. We are searching for any family or input from Co. Kerry, anywhere in IRL or someone that may have come to the US, a thread of hope. It is said by family research done years ago, through word of mouth, Daniel worked on steamers on the Mississippi and after the boys were indentured to families, he left. About 20-30 years ago, there was a lady who knew the entire family situation but would not speak much about it. So the sons of Frank gathered as much information as she would share. Since Daniel was not that old after the death of Catherine, he could have relocated anywhere along the river and actually, had a second life and family. Catherine is burried Vinegar Hill,WI. We are searching and would like to know if this fits your family or the descendents of your Healy's or other surnames submitted. THANKS.....

Birthdate?

Sarah (View posts)
Posted: 17 Apr 1999 12:00PM GMT
Surnames: Healy
I Was wondering approximently the date of dith of your michael healy, and his brither/sisters.

Date Early 1900's late 1800's
Sisters Kit Hannah Minnie(Mary) Bridget, Nora, And two brothers Martin and John. I do believe I am missing 3 siblings.
Please let me know either way
Sarah

Healy

Chris Kennedy (View posts)
Posted: 11 Sep 1999 12:00PM GMT
Surnames: Healy, Sweeney
Seeking info on Denis Healy from Kerry and Margaret Sweeney
My great -grandparents were married in 1873 at Rathmore with Kilcummin and Nohavel,Kerry. I believe their families were from this area. They moved to Drishane Cloholabeg and had their first child Cornelius in 1874 and went on to have 22 children in total. Con, Maurice, Denis, Julia, Mary,Tim, Jerry, Margaret(my grandmother, and the youngert Honora who was born about 1899. Any info would be great. Thanks, Chris
Posted: 2 Dec 2001 7:50PM GMT
Edited: 29 Dec 2002 10:51PM GMT
Off topic-Francis, This is a shot in the dark,. I am tracing my ancestry and what I know is as follows: My great grandfather George Francis Healy was raised in an orphanage (I'm not sure where). He was married to Nettie Jean Robertson. I have no birth or death dates but he fathered my grandfather (obvoiusly) who was born 10/24/1896. Grandfather was James Francis Healy of (?) lived most his live in Detriot was married to Florence Yearn, my father was James Francis Healy, Jr, also of Detroit b. 2/4/1923. Do any of these people sound familiar? Joanna Sue Healy Hargis

Re: looking for healy's

Posted: 18 Jan 2007 9:05AM GMT
My Gt Grandfather Michael healy born Circa 1840's had a son named James who went to live in Paisley Scotland with his sister mary when they were orphaned James married in Motherwell in 1914. could find no trace of his death in the Scottish Records. James was born in Glanmire cork in 1872. Michael was married to Bridget mcgann and at one time he was a soldier.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | Terms and Conditions