Search for content in message boards

BARNETT LEVI - SALFORD OXFORD

BARNETT LEVI - SALFORD OXFORD

Posted: 12 Dec 2003 10:38AM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 28 Jan 2004 7:28PM GMT
Surnames: Barnett Levi
I am trying to locate the Barnett family - Levi was father of Lucy who was born around 1867/68 she gives her birthplace on 1901 cenus as Salford. Any information on Barnett family in Cornwell/Salford area appreciated

Maureen Wilkinson

Re: BARNETT LEVI - SALFORD OXFORD

Posted: 14 Dec 2003 2:59AM GMT
Edited: 27 Dec 2004 10:36PM GMT
I'm not sure if I understand your message. Was is Levi or Lucy who was born 67/68?
The 1881 census on familysearch.org lists a Levi Barnett, 25, born Salford Oxfordshire. He was living in Cornwell with his wife Hannah, 22, and their 11 month old daughter, Mabel. Do you think there's a connection with your Levi?
Let me know if you want more info.

Hope this helps.
Margaret

Posted: 15 Dec 2003 3:15PM GMT
Edited: 28 Jan 2004 7:28PM GMT
Surnames: Barnett
Margaret
Thank you for replying. Lucy Barnett gives her age as 23 on her marriage in 1890 so assuming her age is correct her birth would be 1867/68. I believe that Levi that you mentioned is her brother or indeed could be a cousin. Lucy gives her father's name as Levi and that he is deceased on the marriage certificate and I am trying to trace him or any others in the family.

I would be grateful for any information. Thank you again for replying.

Maureen Wilkinson

Posted: 10 Mar 2013 9:00PM GMT
Hi Maureen,this is not connected with the above and i realise it was a long time ago but i noticed you were asking for details of Edward Joseph Whelan from Tralee and Ellen Burns from Wicklow.They were my parents,could you contact me please?Mike Whelan

Posted: 2 Apr 2013 12:11PM GMT
Edited: 2 Apr 2013 12:11PM GMT
Hi bit late of a reply but checked registers, there is a Louise Barnett Baptised 2-2-1868 in Salford, she was illegitmate, to Ann. Levi had a daughter Called ANN. So i am gathering may be the Lucy.
Be interested on your thoughts but makes sense too me. As none in Cornwell or Salford.
Louise was Levis Grandchild in 1881
per page

Find a board about a specific topic