Search for content in message boards

Isaac Smith. NY

Isaac Smith. NY

Posted: 26 Jan 2001 5:56PM GMT
Edited: 24 Aug 2001 12:03PM GMT
Isaac Smith, b. ca. 1820 Spring Valley NY
m. Susan Armour and had sons Archibald Armour and George Colville. Seeking any additional information about this family.
Posted: 26 Jan 2001 8:43PM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 18 Oct 2001 9:30PM GMT
Sorry, I can't help,my grandparents came from cooperstown,New York.

Isaac Smith and Wife Hannah Hawley 1800,and before

Posted: 28 Jan 2001 5:54PM GMT
Edited: 13 Dec 2002 5:59PM GMT
Hi, the date that you have is a little late for the Isaac i know but he has a list of sons among which i believe is an Isaac, as well as a henry and a Hawley and some others as well as dau. this Isaac came from Dutchess co, where the childern i mentioned , are born . i don't know if the Hawley here is the one i am looking for. but he has the same birthdate , 1804 as the one i am looking for, thier is also an Isaac in Onon. co. Ny. that is there early. i have also other Isaac's. on various records if this is of interest, please feel free to email me thankyou marva . marvakc@yahoo.com

Isaac Smith and Wife Hannah Hawley 1800,and before

Posted: 28 Jan 2001 5:55PM GMT
Hi, the date that you have is a little late for the Isaac i know but he has a list of sons among which i believe is an Isaac, as well as a henry and a Hawley and some others as well as dau. this Isaac came from Dutchess co, where the childern i mentioned , are born . i don't know if the Hawley here is the one i am looking for. but he has the same birthdate , 1804 as the one i am looking for, thier is also an Isaac in Onon. co. Ny. that is there early. i have also other Isaac's. on various records if this is of interest, please feel free to email me thankyou marva . marvakc@yahoo.com
Posted: 29 Jan 2001 3:31PM GMT
Edited: 18 Oct 2001 9:30PM GMT
Just to send u a note ,I had notice that on my list there is an Isaac Smith on the message board and the person that post it is Ed Nutt.Inless that who this message for,I'm sorry,it came to me.But if u come across a jerome Smith and a Russell Smith let me knowplease. They are from N.Y. too. I'm not having any luck.

Russell, Jerome Smith

Posted: 29 Jan 2001 6:07PM GMT
Sorry Joyce, i didn't realize i put my message under yous, however if you can give me a date and a town and or co. and a time frame i just might could help , especially as am doing a lot of research in that State. and the new eng. states. thanks for your reply you can email me a marvakc@yahoo.com

Re: Isaac Smith and Wife Hannah Hawley 1800,and before

Posted: 1 Mar 2002 7:15PM GMT
Edited: 10 Feb 2003 8:06PM GMT
Is this Isaac Smith who married Hannah Hawley and had a daughter Anna Smith? Anna's first husband was a Niles and her second husband was Edmund Johnson Anna and Edmund (Edmond) had a son, Truman who married a Cynthia Royce. Truman and Cynthia had a son Calvin Royce Johnson born Oct. 21, 1852. I am looking for info on Truman and his father side of the family. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks, Diana Johnson Ayers ayersjohnson@earthlink.net

Re: Isaac Smith and Wife Hannah Hawley 1800,and before

Posted: 2 Mar 2002 4:13AM GMT
Edited: 14 Mar 2002 11:08PM GMT
Surnames: Smith
Sorry,nope have no Issac Smith.Mind is Jerome,Russell Clarence Dorothy,and Hazel smith all from New York....Joyce
per page

Find a board about a specific topic