Search for content in message boards

William and Ame Bullock

William and Ame Bullock

Maryann Bullock (View posts)
Posted: 1 Mar 2000 12:00PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Bullock, North
I am looking for any information on William and Ame (North)
Bullock married 4 June 1797 at the First Sanford Baptist Church, Bangall, Dutchess County New York. Thank You

William Bullock

Fred Mulholland (View posts)
Posted: 11 Mar 2000 12:00PM GMT
Edited: 28 Apr 2011 2:43AM GMT
Surnames: Bullock, Mulholland
I have been looking for a William (B?) Bullock "from Hannahville, NY" who had a daughter Mary Bullock, born 22 Nov 1798. They went to Ontario where she married George Mulholland 19 July 1815. Could this be the same William? A William Bullock, age 43, and an Asa Bullock, age 19, were in the 2nd Regiment, Prince Edward County, Ontario Militia in 1822.

William Bullock

Posted: 20 Mar 2000 12:00PM GMT
Edited: 28 Apr 2011 2:44AM GMT
Surnames: Bullock
Dear Fred, I don't know if you got my direct e-mail or not. In response to your query, it is possible that this is the same William I'm looking for. How did you find Mary in Hannahville? Where is Hannahville, NY? Asa and his wife Rachel lived in Elgin County Ont. for sure in 1832- 1859 when they moved to Michigan. An old letter from the family states that Asa and his half-brother William (born in 1811 mother Mary) bought and sold land in Ont. and up the Detroit River. I hope this is the same William and Asa(the ages fit) this will give me a new area to search in. Thanks, Maryann

Re: William and Ame Bullock

Posted: 20 Feb 2002 9:30PM GMT
Edited: 23 Nov 2003 8:57PM GMT
Surnames: Bullock, North, Mulholland
I too am looking for a william Bullock that married an Ame North in New York.and then moved to Canada. I belive they had a daughter Mary that married Geo Mulholland in Canada in about 1815, but I cannot prove this, Do you have any info on William and Ame, their children etc. RuthHarrow

Posted: 17 Mar 2002 7:24PM GMT
Edited: 24 Mar 2002 9:56AM GMT
Surnames: Bullock
Sorry but that is all the information I have. Our line is Asa Bullock born 1812 to William and Ame but he was born in the state of New York. I have a link to William and Ames marriage taking place in Bangall New York in 1797. Sorry M

Posted: 18 Mar 2002 2:39PM GMT
Edited: 23 Nov 2003 8:57PM GMT
Surnames: Bullock, Mulholland
Thanks for your reply. I would be interested in any iformation you have on William and Agnes Bullock. They are from the same area and about the same time. I am looking for a William Bullock that had a daughter Mary that married Geo. Mulholland about 1815 in Canada. They came from that area of New York. Thanks again. Ruth

Posted: 11 Jun 2002 3:59PM GMT
Edited: 13 Jul 2002 6:06PM GMT
Surnames: Bullock, Sweet, Hemstreet, Kenney
I am looking for information on Catherine Bullock born in New York 1807, later married a Sweet and then Tunis Hemstreet,in 1829. and then James Kenney in 1837, Elgin county Canada she died in 1848, I have found one of her children in 1864 living in Michigan with an Uncle Issac Bullock in St. Clair Mi. Would you have any info?

Catherine Bullock m. James Kenney, 1837

Posted: 11 Jun 2002 4:24PM GMT
Surnames: Bullock, Hemstreet, Kenney
Would you have any info on Catharine Bullock born in New York in 1807 died in Elgin County 1848 married a Tunis Hemstreet in 1829 and then James Kenney in 1837 in Canada lived near Yarmouth. Diane Kenney

Kennys (View posts)
Posted: 15 Jun 2002 1:54PM GMT
Edited: 4 Jul 2002 9:36PM GMT
Surnames: Bullock, Kenney
I have seen your message before and I am still checking into it. We do have an Issac but I couldn't figure out the Catherine. I didn't know that she was born in 1807. This makes a big difference. How exciting! The Bullock's of St. Clair County move from Canada in 1859 so this is about the right date. There is some Kennys in the area I will have to contact them to see if there is any connection..Maryann Bullock

Posted: 15 Jun 2002 10:26PM GMT
Surnames: Bullock, Kenney
Thanks I have the names of Cathrine children and their birthdates. One of the Kenney that I have found in St. Clair is John Mills Kenney and our great grandfather Daniel Kenney married a Alma Smith in St. Clair and also list his brother William Kenney as neareast relative on enlistment paper for Civil War.Still trying to fiind info on Kenney and Bullocks! Anything is apperciated! Diane Kenney
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | Terms and Conditions