Search for content in message boards

Robert B. Maxwell

Robert B. Maxwell

Pat Barrios (View posts)
Posted: 4 Mar 2001 7:39PM GMT
Hunting for information on Robert B. Maxwell born in Ohio sometime between 1850 and 1875 and died in Ohio before 1933. Married to Maude Weikart in 1894. Had two children - Charles and Margaret. Brothers were Ralph and James last known living in PA - sisters were Agnes and ?. Know that Euphemia and Ellen were family names.

Re: Robert B. Maxwell

Posted: 13 Aug 2001 12:56AM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 10 Jan 2002 4:38PM GMT
Surnames: Maxwell, Carson
Do you know if your Robert was in Jefferson Co. OH. I have several Roberts in the Henry & Agnes Carson Maxwell family. The name of Euphema Maxwell is in this family. Henry from Scotland/Ireland to York Co. Pa. married his first cousin Agnes Carson, d/o Walter & Agnes Carson of Ireland. His son Robert married Mary Edie and they named a daughter Euphema, b. March 08, 1822, d. April 14, 1845. Henry's on Henry also named a daughter Euphemy, b.May 17, 1809, d.February 01, 1866 Cadiz, Harrison, Oh. Contact me at
<dtivener@kosinet.com. for Henry and family if you think it might be your line.

Posted: 18 May 2003 9:25PM GMT
Surnames: Maxwell, Weikart
Robert was from Ohio but I believe he was born in Washingtonville, Ohio. He married a Maude Weikart in 1894.

Posted: 19 May 2003 2:39AM GMT
Sorry do not have anything on this Robert.
Donna

Decendants of Henry MAXWELL/Agnes CARSON

Bill Coffman (View posts)
Posted: 15 Oct 2003 7:14PM GMT
Surnames: Anderson, Carson, Currie, Maxwell, Laughead
Donna,
Re your Henry Maxwell/Agnes Carson family. I have a Martha Ann MAXWELL b1827 Wash Co IA - who reportedly connects to Henry MAXWELL bca1730 Scotland. Martha in 1850s married David Carson ANDERSON born 1828 Xenia Greene Co OH. Lived Wash Co IA 1880 (per census).
This David Anderson was prob son of David Anderson b1787 and Nancy CURRIE who lived Greene Co OH and Wash Co IA. David had brother George Anderson who married an Elizabeth MAXWELL. Sisters connected to LAUGHEAD brothers in Wash Co IA.
Looking for descendants for leads to earlier history this ancestor ANDERSON family. Enjoy discussing/sharing. Thanks. Bill

Posted: 6 Jan 2013 11:24PM GMT
Surnames: Maxwell
Are you still searching for information on Robert B. Maxwell? If so I have information including a picture of his father, Andrew and mother, Euphemia's headstone. My husband is your cousin, Charles R. Maxwell, son of Charles J. Maxwell and grandson of Charles Maxwell.

Bonnie Maxwell
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions