Search for content in message boards

The HARRISON / MCINTYRE Family, Hermosa Beach, California

The HARRISON / MCINTYRE Family, Hermosa Beach, California

Shirley Baker (View posts)
Posted: 9 Feb 2005 9:43AM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 10 Jul 2010 7:39PM GMT
Surnames: KIER, McIntyre, Harrison
I am looking for Gordon Bruce Harrison, Senior who married Cheryle Lee McIntyre (8) in Hermosa Beach, California. They had 3 Children who are:
#1 -- Gordon Bruce Harrison, Junior (9)
#2 -- Timothy Bayles Harrison, (9)
#3 -- Laura Jean Harrison (9)

Cheryle's Parents are Laura Lee Kier (7) and Edward Ray McIntyre. Your Grandparents are Orton Robertson Kier (6) and Mabel Catherine Delavan. When you pick up this posted message, "Please" click on the Author of such and email me at that address. I hope to hear from you real soon.

Re: The "Harrison/McIntyre" Family

Posted: 10 Jul 2010 12:04AM GMT
I just ran across a message posted in 2005. I am the sister of Cheryle. Who are you? and what would you like to know.
Melody

Re: The "Harrison/McIntyre" Family

Posted: 10 Jul 2010 5:27AM GMT
Edited: 10 Jul 2010 7:39PM GMT
Hello Melody: I have just picked up your posting on the 10th of July 2010. "Yes" I did post a Message to the Harrison/McIntyre Family on the 9th of February 2005. I have your Parents Laura Lee Kier (7), your Father Edward Ray McIntyre, your Siblngs and your Grandparents Orton Robertson (6) and Mabel Catherine Delevan all listed in "My Kier Genealogy Book". Orton and "My Mother" are both from the "6th Generation" of "Our Very 1st Kier Ancestors, who were Andrew and Mary Mathis Kier" from Ballymoney, County of Antrim, in Nothern Ireland. I would "Very Much" like to hear from you and your Siblings, so I can share all that I have in "My Book" with you. You may email me at Bolterbaker5330@aol.com -- When you pick up this posting of mine. Hope to hear from you real soon, Shirley
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions