Search for content in message boards

California Railroad Employment Records?

California Railroad Employment Records?

Posted: 10 Jun 2013 10:46PM GMT
Classification: Query
I'm just wondering what is happening with this project as I don't see any more image sets to download for keying or reviewing, but percentage complete is showing at 84%. Surely the other 16% can't all currently be checked out to keyers / reviewers? It's a pretty big project.

Re: California Railroad Employment Records?

Posted: 11 Jun 2013 2:22AM GMT
Classification: Query
The keying has been finished for awhile. There were a couple hundred to review this morning, but now there are zero. I don't know how they could be all downloaded for review, but I guess it could happen...

per page

Find a board about a specific topic

  • Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions