Search for content in message boards

TRICKETT

TRICKETT

Ron Trickett (View posts)
Posted: 31 Dec 1998 12:00PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: TRICKETT
I am working on a family tree and would appreciate contact with anyone with TRICKETT realtives

TRICKETT, WINGROVE

Posted: 6 Jan 1999 12:00PM GMT
Edited: 5 Sep 2001 2:12PM GMT
Surnames: WINGROVE
Two instances of these surnames:
Evelyn TRICKETT married to Pierce Waverly WINGROVE
Harry Trickett married to Marie Wingrove
as part of the Wingroves of the Wide World site;
Gedcom search as well as complete site search available.
Wingrove lines in Norfolk county as well as around the world.

trickett

Ron Trickett (View posts)
Posted: 19 Aug 1999 12:00PM GMT
Surnames: Trickett
Thanks for your note.
Harry Nile Trickett is my dad's brother. He passed away a few years ago. My aunt Lenore still lives in St. Williams, Ont.
If you want more information I may be able to give you some.
Ron

TRICKETT Cousins

Dave Edwards (View posts)
Posted: 19 Aug 1999 12:00PM GMT
I have the following TRICKETT cousins in my database. This information came originally from the Montross Family History by John and Eva Taylor.

Harry Nile TRICKETT, son of Samuel TRICKETT. Born 7 Apr 1915 in North Walsingham Township, Norfolk County, Ontario, Canada. Occupation McCall's boat factory.

He married Gertrude Lenore PRICE, daughter of Arthur PRICE & Reta Eliza JOHNSON, 19 Feb 1937. Born 21 Jan 1920 in Charlotteville Township, Norfolk County, Ontario, Canada.
They had the following children:

i.Genevieve Anna Joan TRICKETT; Born 5 Dec 1937.

She married James Edward CAIN, son of Harry CAIN, 8 Oct 1955.

ii.Estella Ruth TRICKETT; Born 25 Sep 1939.

iii.Ronna Jean TRICKETT; Born 23 Aug 1944.

Trickett Cousins

Dave Edwards (View posts)
Posted: 20 Aug 1999 12:00PM GMT
Thanks for the offer. The information I posted was extracted from the Montross Family Book published in the late 1950's. I would be interested in any updates to that part of the family during the last 45 years. You can send these to my email address if you prefer. I am missing the name of Harry's mother as well as his date and place of death and burial. Also any information updates on Harry and Lenore's descendants would be much appreciated. Thanks in advance. Regards, Dave Edwards

Trickett/Wilson

Posted: 8 Jul 2000 12:00PM GMT
Edited: 25 Mar 2003 8:19PM GMT
Surnames: TRICKETT, WILSON, CALVERLEY
I have just started researching the Thomas WILSON family who farmed in South Walsingham Twp from about 1870 to the early 1900's. Thomas's wife was Sarah Jane CALVERLEY, sister of my grandmother. I noticed on Sarah Jane WILSON's death registration (1928) that the informant was Alex TRICKETT, a son-in-law, living in Port Rowan. I haven't got to the point of finding out which daughter he married.
I am searching for any descendants of Thomas & Sarah Jane. I have considerable information about the CALVERLEY family which I'm willing to share.

Re: TRICKETT

sam (View posts)
Posted: 8 Jan 2002 11:12AM GMT
hello my name is sam trickett and my father is ian trickett we are the only two tricketts in my family and are also searching for our roots

Posted: 7 Sep 2002 12:22PM GMT
Edited: 10 Jan 2005 3:37PM GMT
My name is Mark Trickett. I live in the Rossendale Valley, Lancashire, England. There are a great many Trickett familys in this area. I have traced my Tricketts' back to 1782, in Newchurch-in-Rossendale. Joseph Trickett. There are a lot of decendents, but hardly any in the area. My great grandfather David Trickett (1880's) married a Flora Trickett (1880's) daughter of George Henry Trickett (1854), all born in Newchurch-in-Rossendale. Anyone with decendents; John Stott Trickett (1844), James Trickett (1830's), Robert Stott Trickett (1830's), all brothers born illigitimate to a Sarah Trickett please get in touch.

mary (View posts)
Posted: 14 Nov 2004 6:07AM GMT
Surnames: Trickett
My Grandmother's maiden name was Mary Jane Trickett. She married Robert Craig.

Posted: 14 Oct 2008 6:55PM GMT
Surnames: tricket/birtwistle/mccormick
hi i am looking in to a possible marriage between a william birtwistle born 1907 mill row rawtenstall and a ada tricket marriage 1929, waterfoot st james,the parents of william were william worswick birtwistle and elizabeth (nee mccormick)birtwistle,
per page

Find a board about a specific topic