Search for content in message boards

JOSEPH FELLRATH @ Descendants

JOSEPH FELLRATH @ Descendants

Posted: 18 Jan 2000 12:00PM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 21 Apr 2002 1:40AM GMT
Surnames: Fellrath, Hole, Glowe
Desire any information on Joseph & Theresa Fellrath. Arrived Polk Co. about 1915 from LeSueur, MN. Joseph born 1857. Died in Clayton, WI 1925. Farmer there for many years.
Children: Mary. Never married. Hubert married Olga Hole. Frank married Hanna-? George died in Waseca, MN. Verena married Eric Glowe in Clayton, WI. Josephine & Hildegard lived in Hudson, WI.

Fellrath Lineage

Cindy (Fellrath) Thompson (View posts)
Posted: 10 Nov 2000 12:00PM GMT
Hello Nick - A good friend of mine is into this lineage stuff and she asked me for some basic infor and it led me to this page. My dad is Neal Fellrath, son of Frank Fellrath and Hannah (Carlson) Fellrath. I am going to see my dad this weekend and I will try to get as much info for you as I can. This will also be very interesting to my dad whose family was very small - just him and a sister Vonnie who died in her early twenties.

I was dumbfounded to see that someone was researching this and my friend found someone who is researaching my mother's side of the family. I will write with more info soon. Hang in there! I live in Coon Rapids, MN, a suburb of Minneapolis.

Re: JOSEPH FELLRATH @ Descendants

Posted: 29 Dec 2002 12:27AM GMT
Surnames: Fellrath
Happy Holidays,
I have information on the Fellrath Family from Le Sueur, NM
My husbands' Mother was Anna Stacia (Fellrath) Miller, born Aug, 28, 1899, Le Sueur, MN. I have information on the family that moved to America from France in 1871.
Can't wait to hear from you. Beverly Miller

Re: JOSEPH FELLRATH @ Descendants

Posted: 26 Feb 2013 6:39PM GMT
Edited: 26 Feb 2013 6:43PM GMT
PLEASE CONTACT ME FOR PHOTOS AND DETAILS ON JOSEPH & THERESA FELLRATH - VERENA WAS MY GREAT GRANDMOTHER AND THERE STILL IS FAMILY IN THE CLAYTON AREA - BETH FITZGERALD MUSKEGO WI
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions