Search for content in message boards

Fluker/Meyer/Breitzke Wisconsin

Fluker/Meyer/Breitzke Wisconsin

Posted: 15 Feb 2001 10:29AM GMT
Edited: 30 Jun 2001 2:49AM GMT
Looking for any members of the Fluker(Ida) Meyer (Edward) or Breitzke or Kutchera family. My grandfather Albert Raymond (Ray) were brother and sister.

Re: Fluker/Meyer/Breitzke Wisconsin

Posted: 12 Oct 2001 4:32AM GMT
Classification: Query
Hi,
my name is julie kutchera. my grandparents (mom's side) were dorothy breitzke(meyer) and edward breitzke. on my dads side is helen (weisenberg) and don kutchera.
it sounds like we are related??
i am very new to the geneology thing. i found this by luck.
i have never heard of the surname fluker though.
please let me know if this fits into your search
thank you
julie

Posted: 12 Oct 2001 4:46PM GMT
Edited: 17 Dec 2002 3:37AM GMT
Julie ANN, we are related ask your mother as we have written to each other. contact me at dmbrozo@aol.com
heard you graduated from Mitchell High School.

Posted: 18 Dec 2002 11:56AM GMT
new address Dave Brozo@aol.com

Posted: 7 May 2007 1:50PM GMT
Surnames: meier/fluker
hey, i dont know if we are on the same path here but who knows. my father paul edward meier not meyer had a sister named dorthy meier breitzke. my dads mom who i never meet was ida fluker,his dad i never meet either,his name was edward f.meier. my father paul died 9 years ago in wisc(madison)he is buried in a family plot with kathrene and samual fluker,ida fluker.and edith pott and margaret warren and i dont know yet who they are. im in arizona so i cant even go to the cemetry to do more research. paul meier had 5 children and we are all still alive im the baby at 41yrs old.

Posted: 19 Aug 2007 4:07PM GMT
Surnames: fluker/meier
ray fluker was my grandmothers brother. ida fluker and spouse edward f. meier were my fathers parents. paul meier was my father and my name is melissa lawrence i am the youngest child of paul meier and june lemanski. dorothy meier married a fellow named breitzke. wanting all info i can get on my family as i never meet anyone past my parents on my fathers side. interested in when and why my grandmother ida died when my father was so young. any info on the death or possible suicide of ida's sister edith pott(fluker).

Posted: 19 Aug 2007 4:15PM GMT
Surnames: meier/fluker/breitzke
hi my name is melissa lawrence(meier). my father was paul edward meier and he is the bother of dorothy meier (breitzke) in wisconsin. did your dorothy have any brothers? the dorothy in my family had 2 brothers,richard a meier and my father paul. i am 41yrs old and the youngest child of paul meier.

Posted: 20 Aug 2007 2:51PM GMT
Hello cousins!'
New ADDRESS brazeaubrozo@comcast.net

Posted: 27 Oct 2011 9:50PM GMT
Ray Fluker was my Grand Uncle ,his oldest sister LuLu was married to William Ginger in1905 and she is my grandmother,I have several old family pictures of the Flukers and their kin from the late 1800;s i would like to share with and maybe get help identifing some of them ,their appears to be some family members name of Warren from Canada,thanks,Bill Ginger
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions