Search for content in message boards

Related to the following Lindleys

Related to the following Lindleys

Tonia Myers (View posts)
Posted: 6 Jul 2000 5:14PM GMT
Hello, My grandmother's maiden name is Olie (Olive) Irene Lindley, her married name was Myers. My great uncle's name is Ralph Lindley, My great aunt's name is Ovid Lindley. If you are related please reply. My mothers maiden name is Patricia Ann Myers.

Lindley's

Posted: 27 Aug 2000 2:52PM GMT
Edited: 8 Mar 2002 4:13PM GMT
My ex husband Dan Lindley of Oakhill, Va is the son of Verna Irene Cox Lindley and Howard Lindley of Muncie Indiana who are both still alive and about 74 and 86 years old. Howard's brother's name was Ralph wohm my ex husband Ralph Daniel Lindley was named after. Howard's mother's name was Nina Cox, I don't know her maiden name. Her husband was named Zacharias Cosmos Lindley. He was a butcher in Muncie, Indiana.

I don't know if there is any connection here but please contact me should you have any further questions.

hello

wanda stratmann ne Powers (View posts)
Posted: 1 Oct 2000 9:54AM GMT
hello my great grandparents were archey and mary lou garrison lindley and my grandmother was vera mae lindley who married a powers dont know know if there is a connection

Lindley relatives

Verna (Lindley) Ingwell (View posts)
Posted: 1 Dec 2000 7:26PM GMT
I am Verna (Lindley) Ingwell, granddaughter of Vera Cox Lindley of Wisconsin. Please furnish me with any additional information you may have on the Lindley family relatives.

Re: Lindley's

Posted: 30 Sep 2001 8:11PM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 2 Oct 2001 2:07AM GMT
My grandmother was Susan Annette Lindley Woten. She was the brother of Zacharias Cosmos Lindley. Do you have any further information on this family?

Woten (View posts)
Posted: 16 May 2002 4:09AM GMT
Surnames: Witens, Lindleys and Deeds
May be able to help you with the Wotens. Contact me at WDBJR2@msn.net.

Re: Related to the following Lindleys

Posted: 3 Feb 2003 6:16AM GMT
Sorry I haven't gotten back to you in a long time. There is lots of updates on the Lindley family. I will post them as soon as possible. You can reach me at luv1baby@hotmail.com. My mother and I have came in contact with My Great Uncle Ralph Lindley's daughter. She has been doing research on the Lindley family also. and has alot of information. As soon as I can I will post information.

Posted: 24 Sep 2013 9:02PM GMT
My grandmother was Susan Annette Lindley. Her brother was Zachariah Cosmos Lindley (Uncle Cos). My grandma was married to William Woten. They lived in Parker, Indiana. I have some reunion pictures that show both of them. I. Know very little about the Lindley family beyond that . If you have more info I would sure like to receive it,especially where they were born and grew up, parents, brothers and sisters, etc. Any family history you may have
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | Terms and Conditions