Search for content in message boards

LOOKING FOR PARENTS OF ISAAC J PEAVY

LOOKING FOR PARENTS OF ISAAC J PEAVY

Posted: 26 Mar 2001 5:44PM GMT
Edited: 30 Jun 2001 2:37AM GMT
LOOKING FOR INFO ON ISAAC J PEAVY BORN IN 1867 & MARRIED MAUDE DEAL AND LIVED IN THE WOODLAND GROVE COMMUNITY OF COFFEE COUNTY ALABAMA. HE DIED IN 1924 AND IS BURIED IN THE WOODLAND GROVE CHURCH CEMETARY.

Re: LOOKING FOR PARENTS OF ISAAC J PEAVY

Posted: 20 Jul 2001 6:38PM GMT
I believe this peavy is a relative of my husbands--his ggf was John W. Peavy, and John's children included a 'Deal'...more later. Margaret

Re: LOOKING FOR PARENTS OF ISAAC J PEAVY

Posted: 24 Jul 2001 12:51AM GMT
Surnames: peavy
Thanks for the help. I mentioned that isaac peavy married maude deal. Maude's parents were wiley deal and effie brunson of coffee county, alabama. Back to Isaac and maude, they had 8 children. The 3 boys were james carlese, freddie joe and j.d (don't know what the j.d stands for). All of the boys died unmarried. The 5 girls were, leota, effie ioma, maude, eva claude and dollis olene. Olene is still living but does not know anything about her father's parents (isaac). The census records that i have found on isaac and maude says that his father was born in georgia and his mother was born in north carolina but does not list their names. I hope this helps and thanks again.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic