Search for content in message boards

Starks of Cuyahoga Geauga Co., OH

Starks of Cuyahoga Geauga Co., OH

Posted: 22 Jul 2000 6:19PM GMT
Edited: 4 Nov 2004 4:15PM GMT
Looking for information on Daniel Starks 1817-1890 His wife was Harriet, maiden name unknown.
Both were born in Mass. They had four children, Loruzo, Aurealia, Mary, and Charles.
I would like to find the surname of Harriet
Both were my gggrandparents

Starks of Cuyahoga and Guagua Co. OHIO

Posted: 6 Aug 2000 4:42PM GMT
Edited: 9 Jun 2006 1:29PM GMT
You don't by any chance know children's
names of those children of your ggggrandfather?
I'm looking for the parents of my grandfather,
Williamson Starks, who was born somewhere in
Ohio in either 1838 or 1840.

Starks of Cuyahoga and Geauga, Oh.

Posted: 8 Aug 2000 11:26AM GMT
Edited: 4 Nov 2004 4:15PM GMT

Starks-Ohio

Laurie (View posts)
Posted: 27 Feb 2001 6:53PM GMT
I have some info on Starks from the area you are looking for.Not sure if it will help but I have a journal that was written in 1901 by a relative and passed down through the family. It has some names etc. If you interested email me @ ropinrita@iwon.com and I will give you what I have.

Starks-Ohio

Posted: 30 Mar 2001 10:03AM GMT
Edited: 25 Jun 2001 4:44PM GMT
What part of Ohio are your Starks relatives from? I have some Starks who live in Cincinnati.

Starks Ohio

Posted: 30 Mar 2001 12:35PM GMT
Edited: 23 Jun 2001 2:57AM GMT
They originally came from NY. Do you have females or males you are looking for? There were 7 children. The one daughter married Ira Knapp and lived in Mecca,Trumbull Co,Ohio. Eventually,her Mom and sister,Sarah Eunice and brother Harvey moved in with her.Not sure who Harvey married. My have been a Sarah Bowen..FamilySearch showed a Hervey Starks married to Sarah Bowen in Trumbull County..Don't know if they had kids or not. Sarah Eunice is my direct line.

Abraham Starks md. Arabella Sperry
lived in Monroe Co. NY

Children:
ENOCH-lived in Michigan married twice no kids
ROCHESTER-md. unk and had children..stayed in NY then went to PENN
Manerva
Marana
They both married the same JAMES ROBERTS and died within 2 years of their marriages
Betsy
Harvey
Sarah Eunice md. Joseph Pepoon

Re: Starks Ohio

Posted: 24 Aug 2001 3:24PM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 7 Jun 2004 1:54AM GMT
Surnames: PEPOON
Laurie, found your message about Sarah Eunice marrying a Joseph PEPOON. My Joseph Pepoon was supposedly married to an Elizabeth Shaw (Betsy Shaw according to the IL marriage records). Any chance they're connected? what time frame are these people, since my Joseph Pepoon was married in 1866... good luck

Posted: 24 Aug 2001 4:12PM GMT
Surnames: Starks Pepoon Hodges
Deb,

I am sure they are. Sarah Eunice was born in 1812 I think, I don't have it right in front of me. Let me check my Pepoon info but Shaw sounds very familiar. My e-mail is roaddr23@yahoo.com.

Posted: 19 Nov 2007 5:19PM GMT
Surnames: Pepoon
Referring to an old message, Joseph Pepoon m. Bessie Shaw were my great-grandparents. Are you still looking for Pepoon information?

Posted: 19 Nov 2007 8:01PM GMT
No, I have been blessed with an overwhelming amount of Pepoon information. It is Sarah Eunice Starks Pepoon's father Abraham's parents and back I need. He is one of my huge brick walls. But nice to meet another cuz for sure.

Laurie
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions