Search for content in message boards

Charles Struble

Charles Struble

Posted: 16 Jan 2001 1:13PM GMT
Edited: 17 Sep 2001 11:00PM GMT
My greatgreatgrandfather was Charles W. Struble. He married Mary VanDerhoff probably in the 1860s. I believe Charles' father was John and mother was Elizabeth. I think he had brothers Jacob and George and sisters Ellen, Susan, Sarah Ann, Margaret, Pheby. I'm looking for any descendants of the above. Also would like to know who John's and Elizabeth's parents were. Thanks for any help you can give. My e-mail is BoggP@yahoo.com. They came from the Morris County area in New Jersey.

Re: Charles Struble

Posted: 2 Nov 2008 12:12PM GMT
Classification: Query
There were two Charles.
My Charles b. 1832 d.1917 was married to Margaret Leddy. John has been listed as his father.
I have your Charles W. Listed as being the son of Elias S. Struble b and Mary E. Clark. I don't have a family sheet on them with the exception of Charles W..
But if you keep in contact with me I should have more soon on them.
Ben

Posted: 2 Nov 2008 6:22PM GMT
Surnames: Charles Struble
Thanks so much for the info. You can keep in touch with me thru my email BoggP@yahoo.com. Any info I can give you, please let me know. Paula

Posted: 2 Nov 2008 7:42PM GMT
I'm so sorry, but I've just realized a mistake. My great/greatgrandfather was Charles Oscar Struble, not Charles W. Struble. I'm not sure why I typed in W. He married Mary Catharine Vanderhoof. His children were Samuel and William. Samuel was my greatgrandfather who married Ida Decker. Charles' father was William Struble and and Catharine Kelley. I'm looking for any information regarding William and Catharine. So sorry for the misinformation. If you have any information on the above, I'd love to hear from you. Again, my email is BoggP@yahoo.com. Thanks, Paula
per page

Find a board about a specific topic