Search for content in message boards

Summerlin's from NC- Wayne/Duplin Co.- Levi Summerlin

Summerlin's from NC- Wayne/Duplin Co.- Levi Summerlin

Posted: 5 Aug 2002 4:29PM GMT
Classification: Query
My g-g-grandmother was Elizabeth (Betty) Summerlin. Her parents were Levi Summerlin and Susan Taylor. I can't find very much info. on this family. If anyone can help please email me at Spray76@yahoo.com!! I have been to Summerlin's crossroads in Duplin County with no luck. I know that Betty lived in Mount Olive, NC with her children in the late 1800's.

Re: Summerlin's from NC- Wayne/Duplin Co.- Levi Summerlin

Posted: 14 Aug 2002 4:21AM GMT

I have a Polly Ann Summerlin who married Louis Rue Jones and he was born in 1845. Son was James Griffin Jones. They were from NC, but that's all I know. Sister to your Betty maybe?

Posted: 22 Jul 2006 8:49PM GMT
AM looking for an Eliza Branch Summerlin who married Dennis James Summerlin in 1847. Her father was William Branch but do not know mother's name.

Posted: 8 Apr 2011 2:30AM GMT
i am paul askew son of m.jean summerlin askew daughter of jack leon summerlin of summerlins crossroads in duplin co.

Posted: 7 Jun 2011 4:08PM GMT
Hello, I have a Levi Summerlin married to Susan "Susie" Taylor and they have a daughter Elizabeth Summerlin born Abt. 1858 Duplin Co., NC

I did a Summerlin book on this line of Summerlin's from Jacob (Summerell) Summerlin Sr.

Margie

Posted: 26 Jul 2011 12:24AM GMT
My ggg grandmother was Zilpha Ann Summerlin Cook. She maried John Thomas Cook. Is this her mother and father?

Posted: 16 Aug 2012 2:11PM GMT
Zilphia Ann Summerlin married John Thomas Cook, her parents were Levi & Susan "Susie" (Taylor) Summerlin

Margie

Posted: 28 Aug 2013 3:47PM GMT
Surnames: summerlin
I am jean summerlin, askew, born on corner of Summerlin's Cross Roadswher my brother, Joseph Lillard Summerlin ljr lives there now.Our paternal Grandparents Benjamin Paul and Maggie Kelly Summerlin owned three corners and his brother,the other---hence SUMMERLIN'SCROSS ROADs It is about halfway straight between Mt. olive and Kenansvill. amount my favorite memories is the time granddaddy Ben drove me and a cousin,lunch in bag on the dirt road to Mount Olive to see Gone With The Wind. my fading memory tells me it was four hours long with a break half way throug???Anyway there-are. Thousands of Summerlin descendant, but no Levis
per page

Find a board about a specific topic