Search for content in message boards

John Whittington 1832

John Whittington 1832

June Hoffman (View posts)
Posted: 13 Feb 2000 7:02PM GMT
Looking for descendents of John W. Whittington, who was born 1832 and married Sarah Rebecca Conner, particularly relatives of his son Samuel Whittington born 1869 in Zepp, who married Mary Wilkins 1873-1904, who died in childbirth. he remarried and had another family. I would love to find any relatives. E-mail: jadhoff@starpower.net

Thanks- June

John WQhittington

Wendy (View posts)
Posted: 12 Mar 2000 7:04AM GMT
My husbands great grandmother Lucinda Bly from Boone North Carolina born also 1832 married John C whittington and had 7 childre. I recently found out he had a twin brother. Maybe thats your John

John Whittington 1832

June (View posts)
Posted: 13 Mar 2000 3:35PM GMT
Where was your John born? Mine was born in Virginia. His father was William who was born about 1790.

John C. Whittington.

wendy (View posts)
Posted: 14 Mar 2000 5:29AM GMT
John Cromwell Whittington was the son of John Jefferson Whittington, the grandson of John and Sara Dyer Whittington, the great grandson of William Whittington, and the great great grandson of William Whittington who migrated to America from England in the late 1600's.

Capt. William Whittington

Posted: 2 Jul 2000 11:18AM GMT
Edited: 19 Jan 2004 7:30PM GMT
I have a Capt. William Whittington, b. 1616 England, d. 1661 in N. Hampton Co., VA in my family tree. His son was Col. William Whittington, b. abt. 1650 in N. Hampton Co., VA. I also have a John Whittington b. 1676 Maryland or Virginia, and his son, John Whittington Jr. b. 1724 Albemarle Parish, VA. Are these the same? I have more info to share. E-mail me: DavNAli@cs.com

jon w. whittington

Posted: 21 Aug 2000 1:35PM GMT
Edited: 8 Jul 2001 4:40PM GMT
i am decended from william whittington and susan drake by way of john w. whittington and sarah rebecca conner- atwell whittington and mary orndorff. i really need info on the whittington family i can't trace back before william i don't know who his parents were. anyone out there who can help me i would very much appreciate it i would love to know about my grandparents

Re: Capt. William Whittington

Posted: 21 Jan 2014 5:29PM GMT
Classification: Query
Hi Alicia,
I came across your Post on Ancestry.
Capt William Whittington is My direct ancestor (13 generations; great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-grandfather)
on my mother (Starcher) side
Larry Peterson
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions