Search for content in message boards

Richardson history

Horn Family History

Vickie Pickens (View posts)
Posted: 4 Jul 1999 12:00PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Horn
Cheryl, the following site has a great deal of Estill County Horn Family information:

http://www.rootsweb.com/~daisy/horn.htm

Hope you find some of the info you are looking for. My Horn's come from Simpson Merle Horn I and his 2nd wife Julia Williams. With warmest regards. Vickie

Richardson history

Cheryl Richardson (View posts)
Posted: 4 Jul 1999 12:00PM GMT
Surnames: Horn, Richardson
I know that my husbands ancestors come from Estill county. I know John H. Richardson married Fanny Horn. They moved to Indiana. I am interested in knowing more about these families. Anyone knowing family tidbits, let me know.
Cheryl

Richardson Queries

Roy Henderson (View posts)
Posted: 21 Jul 1999 12:00PM GMT
Surnames: Richardson, Coyle, Logsdon, Isaacs
Please add me to your list with Richardson followers. I would be very appreciative for any material you have as It relates to Dr. Evan David Richardson and his forbearers and decends. My Great Grandmothers: Margaret Logsdon and Mary Ann Coyle were Richardson sisters along with a Great Aunt who married an Godfrey Isaacs. All were in and around Estill County untill they migrated to Hamilton,Ohio with exception of Isaacs' who remained in Estill and are buried there in cemetary overlooking Horn Creek and the French's Horse Farm.
I visited the Isaacs' and the E.D. Richardson Grave sites in May '99.

Richardson Family

Posted: 21 Jul 1999 12:00PM GMT
Edited: 24 Jun 2001 2:27AM GMT
Surnames: Richardson, Elkin
I have info on this family that I recently received from Pat Stickney. She was a big help to me. I will forward it privately.

Durbins

Diane Rogers (View posts)
Posted: 7 Aug 1999 12:00PM GMT
Surnames: Durbins, Ingrams
WE have some information on the Durbins in our Rogers family book. Most were in Estill Co., KY. Write for more information.

Re: Richardson history

Bev (View posts)
Posted: 24 Jul 2001 1:28PM GMT
Surnames: Richardson,Jones,& Swanson
What part of Indiana? My Richardson,Jones,& Swanson moved from Estill & Lee Co. Ky. to Boone Co. Ky..Then jumped the river into Indiana.From there they made their way up to Franklin Co. Indiana.Where some family remains.
Bev

Re: Richardson Queries

Posted: 29 Dec 2001 7:07PM GMT
Edited: 11 Apr 2002 6:03PM GMT
Roy, I would be interested in talking to you. I have some information on Dr. E.D.Richardson's family. I have some old photos. I at least have photos of 5 of his children; Minerva Frances "Franky" (wife of Sylvester Wells), John Wilson, Eliza Ann (wife of Godfrey L. Isaacs), E.D. Jr., and Margaret (wife of C.W. Logsdon, son of Dr. John B. Logsdon). Franky Wells raised my grandma. Thank you. My phone number is 513-422-3035.

Re: Richardson history

Amity Ann Richardson (View posts)
Posted: 21 Nov 2003 5:38AM GMT
John and Fannie had 8 children - I am the great granddaughter of Littleton, the oldest. You can reach me at chandleramity@aol.com

Posted: 12 Aug 2007 10:06PM GMT
Hi,
I am from the Richardson line you were inquiring about some time ago. I'm not sure if you are still a member here. I have a newspaper obituary of the Godgrey Isaacs of Red Lick, Ky. (wife Bessie Richardson Isaacs)The article is quite extensive and has 5 pictures of them and also their house he built on Red Lick in 1933. I would be glad to send it to you if you are still in the Ancestry Community and are interested.

My name is Linda Carter and I live in Fairfield, OH. Was born and raised in Hamilton, OH.

Also, I have never found any documentation of Evan D. Richardson being a actual M.D. I have heard he was more into holistic medicine. I would appreciate any response from anyone who knows.

Thanks,
Linda Bryant Carter

Posted: 8 Nov 2010 8:01PM GMT
Hello Linda, My name is Marilyn McMahon. My great-great grandparents were Garrod Richardson and Mamie Lamb Richardson of Kentucky. I am not sure if this is the same line of Richardsons you have in your tree (i.e. Godgrfey Isaacs and Bessie Richardson), but if so, I would love to
share info. By the way, my husband, William Berridge, was born and raised in Hamilton Ohio like you were. I am trying to find birth and death dates and locations for both
Garrod and Mamie Richardson. Thanks for any help. Marilyn
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions