Search for content in message boards

OBIT: Linwood C. Pixley d:10 Jan 2004

OBIT: Linwood C. Pixley d:10 Jan 2004

Posted: 28 Jan 2004 10:22PM GMT
Classification: Obituary
Surnames: Pixley, Clayton, Satterfield, Lloyd, Carlton, Wilkins
Linwood C. Pixley

The funeral for Linwood Clark Pixley, 73, of Boston Road, who died Saturday, Jan. 10, 2004, at Person Memorial Hospital, was conducted at 3 p.m., Sunday, Jan. 11, in Mill Creek Baptist Church by the Rev. Tommy Robertson. Burial was in the church cemetery.

Mr. Pixley was a native of Person County, the son of late Royal and Elizabeth Clayton Pixley.

He was retired from Collins & Aikman Corp. after 45 years of service.

He was a U. S. Marine Corps veteran of World War II.

He was a member of Mill Creek Baptist Church.

Surviving are his wife, Nellie Satterfield Pixley; a son, Gary Pixley; a brother, Cecil Pixley of Roxboro; three sisters, Lucretia Lloyd, Margaret Carlton and Ollie Sue Wilkins, all of Roxboro; and a grandson, Joey Pixley.

Pallbearers were Butch Mathews, Scotty Pixley, Gary Vickers, Mike Vickers, Jimmy Nelson and Dean Thomas.
Memorials may be made to Mill Creek Baptist Church, 1562 Mill Creek Rd., Roxboro, NC 27574.

Courier-Times 14 January 2004

Re: OBIT: Linwood C. Pixley d:10 Jan 2004

Posted: 19 Sep 2012 1:06AM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Satterfield
I'm looking for info about Nellie's nephew B Carlton Satterfield Jr. He died in 1951 (Wendell, NC) at the age of 26. My grandmother was married to him, for how long not sure, but he died along with their twins. I'm looking for information on how he and the twins died. Thank you so much!
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions