Search for content in message boards

Frederick (John) Pollard

Frederick (John) Pollard

Posted: 10 May 2013 2:21AM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: POLLARD IRVING EVANS
I am looking for any information on Frederick (John) Pollard possibly from Cornwall, born around 1820. He married an Agnes Evans (nee Irving) in 1847 in Geelong. I know Agnes arrived on the Thomas Arbuthnot Oct 1841, she then must have married someone Evans (possibly (1842)
They had a son Frederick John in 1848, I can not find any further information on Frederick or Agnes. No death certificates.
If anyone has any information I would be grateful.
I can be contacted through email le-gassick@hotmail.com
Thanks Kerrie

Re: Frederick (John) Pollard

Posted: 10 May 2013 8:23AM GMT
The marriage certificate should show his place of birth,age and father's name.

Posted: 11 May 2013 2:17AM GMT
Hi

A record for the death of a man with this name, the age recorded may be wrong?
Pioneer Index. Victoria 1836-1888
Frederick POLLARD
Event: D
Father: Unknown
Mother: Unknown UNKNOWN
Birth Place: TEM
Death Place:
Year: 1860
Reg Number: 39

TROVE has notices in the Melbourne ARGUS in Jan & Apr 1861 from the mother of a Frederick POLLARD concerned about her son.
If FREDERICK POLLARD, from Launceston, should see this advertisement, or anyone knowing his whereabouts, he or they will much oblige his anxious mother by writing to her. Address to Mrs, Pollard, Rushworth, Victoria.
Also saw a mention in TROVE of a 16 y.o. Frederick Pollard in a Bendigo court in 1864.

Rhonda

Posted: 18 May 2013 11:03AM GMT
Hi Rhonda thankyou for your reply I will follow up on those articles to see if they are helpful. I have looked on Trove before but generally don't find anything. I appreciate you sending me this information.
Thanks Kerrie

Posted: 18 May 2013 11:04AM GMT
Thakyou for your reply we only have church records which don't have a lot of information, but I will follow up to see if we can get the actual marriage certificate.

Thanks Kerrie

Posted: 18 May 2013 11:05AM GMT
Thakyou for your reply we only have church records which don't have a lot of information, but I will follow up to see if we can get the actual marriage certificate.

Thanks Kerrie
per page

Find a board about a specific topic