Search for content in message boards

John French Coffey

John French Coffey

Posted: 1 May 2005 8:19PM GMT
Classification: Query
I have John French Coffey married to Elsia Gautreau by 1850, working in New Oleans . One of their sons was Richard French
Coffey married to Julia A Neveu in 1886 in Layfayette, LA
Their daughter, Una Coffey Hamilton, was my grandmother.
I have few notes on them other than a few census records, Does anyone know anything more.? I would appreciate anything.
Thank you
Lorna Hamilton Goss

Re: John French Coffey

Posted: 24 Jul 2012 2:06PM GMT
MY FATHER, ALVIN COFFEY, AND UNA COFFEY HAMILTON WERE SIBLINGS. JOHN FRENCH COFFEY WAS THE SON OF JOHN BERNARD COFFEY FROM MULLINGAR ( COUNTY WEST MEATH ) IRELAND. LARRY COFFEY (COFFEYLE@COMCAST.NET)

Posted: 6 Aug 2012 2:18PM GMT

LORNA, I HAVE A BOOK FOR YOU THAT TRACES THE MALE COFFEY ANCESTRY BACK TO IRELAND. I NEED A MAILING ADDRESS. LARRY COFFEY ( COFFEYLE@COMCAST.NET)

Posted: 6 Aug 2012 2:21PM GMT

LORNA, I HAVE A BOOK FOR YOU THAT TRACES THE MALE COFFEY ANCESTRY BACK TO IRELAND. I NEED A MAILING ADDRESS. LARRY COFFEY ( COFFEYLE@COMCAST.NET)

Posted: 21 Nov 2012 7:43AM GMT
Hi Lorna, I am doing some research for a good friend whose great grandmother is Una Coffey Hamilton. My friends mother is Karin Hamilton, and her grandmother is Robbie Una Hamilton who is the sister to your mother Georgia Shirley Hamilton. I have limited info but am slowly but surely piecing things together. I would appreciate any info you could share with me on their lines. Thanks so much. You can message me here or click on my name for direct email.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic