Search for content in message boards

Van Ame, Welton, Herrington, Prine

Van Ame, Welton, Herrington, Prine

Posted: 3 Jul 2008 6:54PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Van Ame, Welton, Herrington, Prine, Francisco,
Needing some help location Benjamin F. Van Ame and his wife Ellen Welton Van Ame. They had a couple of children Caroline E. Van Ame-Prine is the only name that I know of. But they lived in Buffalo, Erie, New york around June 6, 1898. they were living on N.Divion st. Caroline married Fred L. Prine in Buffalo. And they had two children there Elcedenia and Harold. I am trying to gather information on this family. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

God's Blessings
Betty
Jellybeans4ever@cox.net

Re: Van Ame, Welton, Herrington, Prine

Posted: 12 Jul 2008 12:43AM GMT
I may have misread your request. I saw the family in Michigan in the 1910 census and found that Fred and Caroline had been married 12 years so I looked up the marriage but now it seems that you might already have the certificate because June 6, 1898 is the date of the marriage. If the marriage certificate would help, please e-mail scs61@juno.com. If not, please provide additional information regarding what you need.

Sheila in Friendly Western New York

Re: Van Ame, Welton, Herrington, Prine

Posted: 12 Jul 2008 7:03PM GMT
Dear Shiela
Thank you for responding. I am unable to find any information on Benjamin F. Vaname and Ellen Welton-Vaname. The only census I found them on was a 1900 USFC of Buffalo New York. I am trying to get more information on Benjamin and Ellen and there children. I know Ellen had three children Caroline E. Van Ame. I believe she may have two brothers unsure of there names or anything. One of the children died before 1900. But I am also trying to find any information on Fred L. Prine and Caroline E. Vaname-Prine and there children. I can't find nothing on there son Harold Prine he was to have been born around 1905 and died at infant age. I know Fred and Caroline lived in Buffalo in the 1900 they were living with Caroline parents the Benj and Ellen Van ame. The spelling of Fred and Caroline last name was being spelled (CRINE). I am trying to make a connection. I know there were some other Van ame in Buffalo New York around the 1890s. I just don't know what happen to these people. I am trying to find any information on my great grandmother Caroline Elizabeth Vaname-Prine side of the family. I appreciate any help or information taht can help with my family tree.
God's Blessings
Betty
per page

Find a board about a specific topic