Search for content in message boards

HOSLER, SHOP

HOSLER, SHOP

Jan Greer (View posts)
Posted: 24 Jul 1997 12:00PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: HOSLER, SHOP
I am trying to locate descendants of James Milton HOSLER b. Oct 12 1910, d. 9-00-1983 Columbus OH (SS records)the son of Rufus Jesse Hosler and Helen Ross/or Rosse Hosler. James M. Hosler married Mabel Helen (Shop) Hosler b. Feb 8, 1912 (Bible record)the dau of Nines Ellsworth SHOP and Ica May Shop (SS records 6-8-1889 to 2-00-1979 Columbus OH). There are two births recorded in the Bible, Nancy Ann Hosler born March 22 1930 and Carl Howard Hosler, no date given. I checked the Columbus OH internet listing and found several listings for Hosler Shop. Would you be able to help me? Maybe call a SHOP or HOSLER in Columbus, OH and see if they link to the above? I have found a small family Bible here in Nacogdoches, TX with these names and births listed in it. I know someone in the family would like to have the Bible. Or can you link me to someone in Columbus OH that might be able to help me find a descendant?? Please help. Jan Greer

Re: HOSLER, SHOP

Posted: 19 Oct 2001 9:48PM GMT
Edited: 26 Jul 2005 6:37PM GMT
I am a niece of James Milton Hosler , daughter of George Howard Hosler. Carl's name is Earl . I am the family genealogist and would love to have the Bible. Helen's middle name is Rose.

Re: HOSLER, SHOP

Posted: 16 Mar 2013 5:54PM GMT
Hello,
My Grandfather was Nines E. Shop Jr.. If anyone has info on that sid of the family I would greatly appreciate the info.
Thank you
Melissa
kcrksctry@aol.com
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions