Search for content in message boards

Batchelder, New Hampshire

Batchelder, New Hampshire

Judy Ebert (View posts)
Posted: 9 Apr 2001 10:43AM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Batchelder, Ward
Trying to find any information on the ancestors of Lester Ward Batchelder, born 1894 in or around Greenville,N.H and died 1976 in New Ipswich, N.H. His father was Charles Batchelder and mother Margaret Ward came to this country in the 1860's or early 70's with her father from Scotland. Would like any information on Batchelders in N.H.

See Book Batchelder

Posted: 16 Apr 2001 9:13PM GMT
Edited: 15 Apr 2006 9:30PM GMT
Surnames: Batchelder, Batcheller
I suggest you go to library and ask for interlibrary loan of Batchelder, Batcheller, Genealogy by Frederick Pierce in 1898 or contact Higginson Book Co Salem Masss 1-978-745-7170 to purchse $95.00 they also have 2 others smaller books GOOD LUCK Richard E. Batchelder of Florida formally OHIO r.batchelder@att.net

charles batchelder

Posted: 12 May 2001 5:07PM GMT
Edited: 3 Nov 2002 10:54PM GMT
Surnames: Batchelder, Chaplin
would like to know the parents of charles batchelder born 1860 died 1945 buried in naples maine he married mary ann chaplin

Batchelder, Batcheller Genealogy. By Frederick Clifton Pierce 1898

Douglas A Shepardson (View posts)
Posted: 3 Jun 2001 5:54PM GMT
This is a truly great book with a wealth of information on a great family. I have an original copy, and if the reprint is as good as the original it is worth every penny spent. Good luck in all your research!

Re: charles batchelder

Posted: 3 Sep 2001 5:29PM GMT
Surnames: Batchelder, Chaplin
I have information on Charles Durahm Batchelder , born on Jan. 7, 1860 in Naples, Cumberland , ME and he married Mary Ann Chaplin . I have their dates and several generations of ancestors.

Re: See Book Batchelder

Posted: 6 Sep 2001 12:23PM GMT
Surnames: Batchelder, Beck
Dear Richard,
looking for descendents of Leon Clement Batchelder and Helena Lucy Beck. They married 1909 in St.Johnsbury/VT
My records show one son: Richard Batchelder, born 21.08.1911.

All online-databases don't give me any hint on anybody of this persons.
Finally Richard Batchelder born 1911, died 1994 in Fort Lauderdale/Florida appeared.
Is this man a relative of you? Is he originally from Vermont?
I am researching our Becks in America, looking for relatives. My mother's maiden name is Beck.

Thank You
Regina Sauter / Germany

Batchelder, Batcheller Genealogy. By Frederick Clifton Pierce 1898

Posted: 31 Dec 2003 10:27PM GMT
Edited: 18 Jul 2005 8:45PM GMT
Surnames: Bachilder, Batchelder, Tucke
Douglas, I saw your posting on the above book and I wondered if you would be kind enough to tell me whether it has a listing for Joanna Bachilder, born 1600 and married Robert Tucke? I have seen postings for her on both rootsweb and family history that say she was the daughter of the Rev. Stephen Bachilder, but her name does not appear in any biographies I have read. Would you be able to help me? Beverley

Re: Batchelder, Batcheller Genealogy. By Frederick Clifton Pierce 1898

Douglas A. Shepardson (View posts)
Posted: 1 Jan 2004 7:40PM GMT
Surnames: Tucke
Beverley,
I'm sorry to say that I can find no listings in my book for either Joanna or Robert Tucke. The closest I could come was 3 Johannas but they were born in the mid 1700's. Good luck in your quest and if I can be of any reference help please let me know. Doug

Re: Batchelder, Batcheller Genealogy. By Frederick Clifton Pierce 1898

Posted: 3 Jan 2004 3:21AM GMT
Edited: 18 Jul 2005 8:45PM GMT
Thank you very much for taking the time to check your book. Joanna is a real mystery. Beverley

Re: Batchelder, New Hampshire

Posted: 24 Jan 2012 3:40AM GMT
Me too! New to all of this. I am the daughter of Edward Blanchard Batchelder (his son). Any news?
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions