Search for content in message boards

Elizabeth Blackburn Ireland Ohio

Elizabeth Blackburn Ireland Ohio

Posted: 7 Jan 2000 12:02PM GMT
Edited: 21 Dec 2002 7:38PM GMT
Searching on iofo. on Elizabeth Blackburn b. 1817 in Ireland. M. John Hayes Lowe, b. 1813 ,daughter Dorah L. Lowe who married Robert James Robb. Dorah was born in Ireland and died in Belle Center Logan co. ohio. Any info would be very helpful. Thanks!:)

Irish Blackburns.

Greg Blackburn (View posts)
Posted: 14 Feb 2000 11:50PM GMT
Hi there, I too am looking for Irish Blackburns. My Blackburn, James, was born in Belfast Antrim Northern Ireland about 1840. His parents were John Blackburn and Martha Neilson. In some documents the family name is spelt Blackbourne. Is this of any help to you. In any case do not be afraid to email me. All information is useful if you are patient enough. Regards Greg.

Re: Irish Blackburns.

Tom Myers (View posts)
Posted: 13 Sep 2003 6:27PM GMT
Classification: Query
Greg: We too are looking for Blackburn relatives, as my Ggrandfather was Patrick Knox from Londonerry, who married Anne Blackburn from Tipperary. We also have on a copy of birth/baptismal records as the father of Anne, either John Blackburn or Blackburne. My Grandfather was Thomas Blackburn Knox, who came to USA when he was 16 yrs. old. He was born in 1872. We have Anne as born 1826, as was Patrick. There were a total of 10 children of this marriage.See any connection? E-mail me as: Harleyy441@MSN.com Thanks, Tom & Jean Myers

Re: Irish Blackburns.

Posted: 3 Apr 2013 11:07AM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Blackburn
Is your James Blackburn a brother to Alexander and Eliza?
per page

Find a board about a specific topic